Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award
by the lovely Tracey Bite No More
It's not so much an award, but a way of finding new and up coming bloggers, who's blog has less than 200 followers.

The rules are, you must nominate another 11 blogs who have less than 200 followers, and let them know you've nominated them. You are given 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you, which you must answer. You must give the blogs you nominate 11 question for them to answer. Finally you must link back to the person who nominated you.


Here's the questions Tracey asked me and my answers

1. What inspired you do start a blog?
I would have to say my inspiration was from watching YouTube tutorials of nail art,
then I started to practice doing my own nail art and people was commenting positively about my nails so my daughter who has her own beauty blog
encouraged me to start my own blog as a hobby and have fun with it.and Im glad she did!

2. When someone comments on your posts, do you always reply?
I always reply I think if someone is going to take the time to comment
then I feel its only fair to reply back, to communicate with my followers is important to me.
as I like to see my followers as new friends :)

3. Have you ever had any negative comments? If so how do you react?
I haven't had any negative comments since I've started thankfully.
however people are entitled to there opinion but if it is nasty or rude then I would simply delete the comment,
Remind yourself that other people's negativity is their issue -do not let them make it yours.

4. What's your favourite season and why?
Oooh I love Christmas time! I love the decorations the family time the giving and receiving gifts.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I love Cats and I have 2 cats and they live like princesses lol
I wouldn't mind being a cat getting looked after the way my cats do!

6. If you could change just one thing in your life, would you?
There is a few things I would love to change but yes I would change 1 thing if given the chance.

7. Do you enjoy blogging? Or has it taken over your life?
I haven't been blogging very long but so far Im liking it!
I think its not going to be easy keeping up with it all, but Planning something fun that will
give me a reason to look forward to keep blogging in the future with optimism.

8. Has anything good ever happened to you because of your blog?
Well I'm sure that blogging has given me more confidence in myself to share my nail art/beauty posts so that's good.

9. Sweet or Savory?
depends on my mood but I have to say sweet! (even though im diabetic lol)

10. Would you, or have you got a second blog?
Umm I may do a personal blog at sometime in the future but for now I'm happy to concentrate on this blog

11. Where do you see your blog 5 years from now?
I would like to think that in them 5 years I'd have made lots of great friends.
Learnt a lot along the way so I can help others.and hopefully inspired at least someone that if I can do it so can you!
Even if I only have a handful of followers in 5 years to me that's still enough to keep my blog going because them few deserve my time and effort :)



So there is my answers done! :)
Here are the 11 blogs I am nominating for this award :)

1.bite no more
2.life in lacquer
3.bathelen nails
4.nail jems
5.poppins nails 
6.little tip off
7. nailz by kaylz
 9. emma lou johansson
10.kittys painted claws
11.butterflies and lillies

And my eleven questions for you all are:
 1.What is your fav thing to do when you want to relax?
2.Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
3.What is one nail polish/product you cannot live without?
4. If you could go to the future or past what year would you like to be in?
5.What is one quote or saying that really means something to you?
6.what's your fav top tip to give?can be anything like..cleaning tip or beauty tips.
7.What was the last thing you ever said that was funny?
8.What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
9.What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
10.If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
11.Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?


Please comment back with a link so I know you have accepted the award and can read your answers :) Thanks again for my nomination!!

<3 Dawn <3 


4 comments:

  1. hi thanks for nominating me! Here are my answers http://emmaloujohansson.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-no-4.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! http://poppinsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    http://kittyspaintedclaws.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! http://bathelennails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-from-three-very-lovely.html
    Bx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...