Thursday, 10 April 2014

Versatile Blogger Award


Hi friends
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my lovely friend Tracey over at  bite no more

The rules for this award are as follows:
  • You must thank and link back to the amazing person that nominated you.
  • Explain the rules as well as display the award.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominated another 15 blogs, remembering to comment on their blog to let them know you have nominated them and share the link to your post.
  • This rule is optional, you can proudly share the award logo anywhere on your blog like in the sidebar, and follow the blog of the person who nominated you.
So with that out the way time for 7 Facts about me.
  •  I not only love doing nail art but I also enjoy doing painting and drawing etc and I went to art college when I was younger here is 2 of my art pieces
 





  •  I cannot swim as I have a fear of deep water.
  • I want to visit Egypt one day and see the Pyramids and sights.
  • When I was a little girl I had to wear an eye patch and I have worn Glasses since the age of 4.
  • I am a Diabetic type2 have been now for around 5 years I have to inject myself twice a day lucky me.
  • I love animals and I have 2 Cats which I adore.
I hope you liked them 7 facts about me so now I need to find 15 more friends to nominate well here goes :)

beauty is our passion 

around and upside down

beauty bargains and beyond

amy j walters

beauty by jennafer

beauty chunks

wendys delights

velveteen roses

head-full-of-flowers

brainy beauty

miss cheerful   
 
style those nails

light of the moon nails

anubhootikhanna

manimatters

Please feel free to join in and please don't forget to leave me your link in the comments so I can check your facts out.
A massive thank you to my friend Tracey for nominating me :)
More posts soon 
Please follow my blog if you haven't already,  Thanks :)
♡Dawn♡
hugs xx
 





6 comments:

  1. Nice to know more about you. Even I don't know swimming n pyramids are on my wishlist. ... ty for nominating me will do it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita I will look forward to reading your post soon :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taking part hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me hun hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks I assume you mean my art work? hehe xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...