Saturday, 19 July 2014

THE BRITISH TAG

Hello friends
I saw this tag on Sammi from Beauty Crush's YouTube channel and then seen that Nicola blog post from noodlingalong was doing this tag post also.
So I thought it would be fun to join in let me know in the comments if you decided to join in too!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?

I love a nice cuppa with no sugar(diabetic) and milky first thing in the morning then I may have another cuppa during the afternoon or evening so about 3/4 cups a day.
 
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Omgoshy I love roast dinners! especially on a Sunday afternoon. My favourite part of a roast would be the roast potatoes peeled part boiled then cooked in the oven golden crispy brown and soft in the middle yum!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
I do love to dunk the occasional digestive biscuit or a custard cream!




4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?  

I would say a walk in the park/pier having a 99er from the ice-cream van on a nice summers day. or drinking tea and having a bacon butty(sandwich) in the local cafe. 

5. Favourite word?
well I think the word cuppa sound nice and makes you wanna go make a cuppa! 

6. Cockney rhyme slang?

Dog and bone – phone
Hank Marvin – starvin

7. Favourite sweet?
I would like to say from my childhood days I loved  pear drops and penny chocolate mice.

 8. What would your pub be called?
The blondes tavern lol 

9. No.1 British person?
umm this is a difficult one as I like a few British people but one that comes to mind is the British comedian the late Rik Mayall
He wrote The Young Ones (1982) with Ben Elton and Lise Mayer. You loved it or you hated it, but you can't deny the impact it had on British Sitcom. His career was launched, and at only twenty-four years of age he became one of the most popular comedians in Britain.
My favorite was Bottom (1991) a show which only ran for 3 seasons from 1991 to 1995 but was so popular that he and his co-star Adrian Edmondson toured with live shows based on the series around Britain every two years or so up until 2014. 

 10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
I have lots but for my beauty/make-up I am gonna say Superdrug   
Favourite place to eat is the Fung Lok Chinese Restaurant in Liverpool we have bee going there on occasions for years lovely service and food.

11. What british song pops into your head?
At the moment it is Jessie J - WILD  ft. Big Sean, Dizzee Rascal

12. Marmite?
Eewww no thanks! 

All done :-)
I tag everyone!

Thanks for stopping by I hope you liked this tag. More posts shortly. Have a wonderful Day!
♡Dawn♡  
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...