Friday, 12 September 2014

Get to know me tag!


Hey friends

How are we all doing? good I hope.
It is almost the weekend and my shoulder is getting better :)  

As I have been blogging now for a year! I thought it was about time that i told you a bit more about myself.
I saw this blog first sugarandspicelifestyle and I thought I would join in!


So here it is my 25 questions about me.
Please remember to comment and follow.

1. Do you have a middle name?

yes....Mary After my father's Mother.

2. What was your favourite subject at school?

Art

3. What's your favourite drink?

I do love a milky cup of tea in the morning

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

BLACK WIDOWIGGY AZALEA FT RITA ORA

5. What would you name your children?

Well I already have 1 daughter called Kimberley :)

6. Do you participate in any sports?

No. I hate sports.

7. What's your favourite book?

I don't read as much as I use to but the book I seem to reach for lately is The power by Rhonda Byrne

8. What's your favourite colour?

Would be Pink

9. What's your favourite animal?

Cats

10. What's your favourite perfume?

Well this is a difficult one as I have so many but my all time favourite perfume has to be gio giorgio armani perfume

11. What's your favourite holiday?

Christmas, I love the shopping,gifts,spending time with family. and the decorations.

12. Have you graduated from high school?

Yes. Quite some time ago.

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes....I have been to Spain Costa Dorada and also Gran Canaria

14. Do you speak any other languages?

No

15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes 2, a brother and a sister.

16. What's your favourite store?

Superdrug and Boots ( for my polishes)

17. What's your favourite restaurant?

I do love Chinese food and sometimes Indian food.

18. Do / did you like school?

I didn't really enjoy school no.

19. Who are some of your favourite Youtubers?

I love
AprilJustinTV.
leighannsays.
ohmygoshpolish.
missjenfabulous.

lovelaughandmakeup.
SMLx0.
The Sparkle Queen.
cutepolish.
essiebutton.

20. What's your favourite movie?

Lord of the Rings

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

Eastenders. Corination St. The Xfactor. Supernatural. Grimm. The walking dead.

22. PC or Mac?

PC

23. What phone do you have?

HTC desire

24. How tall are you?

5'4

25. Any pets?

yes....2 cats.


That is my 25 Q&As done! I tag everyone to join in who reads this post!

Don't forget to follow me if you haven't already thank you.
Have a great day!
 
♡Dawn♡ 

6 comments:

  1. Nice to know more about you this way. I love Chinese food and I have a daughter too :) and we have the same age, I am 38 years old too.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI hun awh that is cool! we are still young chicks! :D I hope you do the tag so I can see your answers? thanks for commenting Have a great weekend too xx

      Delete
  2. Cool answers! I love cats too! I have 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow you have 3 cats awh I wish I could adopt one one but Sophie wont have it she protective over her mum Bella :) thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. I like Superdrug and Boots as well :D
    Fantastic answers Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know them2 stores I could spend ages in side looking at all the products lol thanks for the comment xx :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...