Sunday, 26 October 2014

A little Autumn Tag!!★


Hello friends
How we all doing? good I hope.
I have a Autumn tag here created by my lovely daughter Kim at makeupwithkimmy
 You can tag yourself and friends and join in! just leave me your link in the comments so I can see your answers!

1. On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you that it is Autumn?
9 out of 10 as I love Autumn time and winter for the cosy warm nights in curled up
on the sofa with a nice cup of tea wearing your Onsie.however I don't like the freezing cold bitter winter outside I would rather be inside all warm.
 


2. What is your Favourite candle scent for this season?

I absolutely love Spiced apple& cinnamon or winter berries. Christmas Spice - Cinnamon, clove, plum & vanilla
Christmas Time - A fruit/spice blend of Cinnamon, orange & cranberry


3. Coffee, Tea or Hot chocolate?
Depends on my mood I mostly drink tea with milk no sugar or I have a milky hot chocolate options drink.

4. Your best Autumn Memory?
Gosh must have been when I was a little girl we lived in Wales for 2 year's (northwest uk) and the snow during winter time was amazing! I remember making a huge snowman in the back garden with my family and using my Mum's scarf and some old buttons a carrot and my Dad's hat! then we made some sleigh boards and had so much fun!

5. Dark lips or neutral?
Depends on what I am wearing but I mainly go for neutrals not to dark.

6. Best Autumn perfume?
I love my perfumes but one I mainly go for during Autumn is Calvin Klien Midnight Obsession is very musky nice scent.or The body shop- Rose musk.and of course I love Victoria's secret scents.

7. Best movie to watch during this time?
well I love to watch scarey movies like Insidious! and The lost boys! one of my favs is Constantine, and I LOVE watching the US TV series Supernatural!


8. Best song to play during this time?
Well if you are celebrating Halloween the usual hits such as Thriller and Rhianna - Disturbia

9. Top three nail varnish colours to wear during the Autumn?

Oh geez that is a difficult one asking a nail polish hoarder like myself lol but I like the dark colours of browns rusty oranges and  dark purples and dark blues.

10. Do you still trick or treat?
Nope I use to take my daughter when she was younger but she grown up now.

11. What is your all time favourite scary movie?
Insidious!

and I love the Zombie films like World war Z and resident evils.
 12. Best Halloween costume you wore?

Must have been a sheet with 2 holes for the eyes when I was a kid lol.
13. What witch would you be if you could pick out of a movie or tv show?
I like the TV series Once upon a time and the Evil Queen Regina has some fabulous powers I would like to have if I was a witch.

14. If you could bring back 2 celebrities from the dead for a whole day who would you bring back?
Paul Walker the actor for his wonderful charity work and Bruce Lee the conversations I would have with them both would be amazing!

15. Tell us your plans for this Halloween night?
I will be cuddling up on the sofa with my hubby and cats watching a movie all cosy.
16. Best Halloween nail art( from yourself or the internet)?
I like my Goth nails I did a little while back


More coming up shortly thanks for stopping by.
♡Dawn♡  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun for commenting :-) xx

      Delete
  2. great answers mum! of course you mention Supernatural haha. thank you for doing my tag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim I enjoyed this tag good job! :-) xx

      Delete
  3. What a great TAG and it is from your daughter, wow, she is a blogger too, how awesome is that!
    I really do love your Halloween manicure and we have something again in common, I love fall a lot and cinnamon, clove, plum & vanilla are my absolute favorite sent this period of time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment.yes it is fantastic that my daughter is also a blogger she is the reason why I started blogging she gave me the encouragement to start mine :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...