I have a fun type of post for you today!
I was reading Tales of a pale face blog and I came across her answers to a ‘50 things that make me happy’ tag. I love how positive this post was Sooo I decided to join in and give my answers.
Here are my answers In no particular order…
- Being with my family.
- spending time with my 2 Cats which I adore them both.
- creating nailart freehand.
- blogging and making blogger buddies.
- Christmas time it is a special time for family.
- Sunshine on a warm day.
- Spring cleaning something therapeutic about tidying clutter and junk away.
- Watching movies.
- Making other happy by offering help.
- Hot bubble baths.
- Chocolate (Cadburys)
- Freshly washed/dried bedding.
- Laughing with my daughter about silly stuff.
- Family holiday memories.
- Days out.
- Nail polishes and make-up products.
- receiving a bunch of flowers.
- Learning how to use more functions on my Camera and my New Ipad.
- Watching my favourite YouTubers.
- Catching up on other blogs.
- Wedge shoes/sandals.
- Growing my nails.
- Discovering new Products.
- Listening to music while cleaning.
- Receiving compliments.
- Having a quite time alone relaxing/meditating.
- Completing a new level on my Facebook games.
- Chinese food.
- My Mum's scouse dish.( a popular meal in Liverpool of left over Sunday roast items in a bowl.)
- Seeing animals rescued/adopted in to a loving forever home.
- seeing the Labour party be voted in this election!
- Going shopping with my daughter.
- Seeing my daughter happy makes me happy.
- The Actor Jensen Ackles :D
- My blog makeover!
- A ferry across the Mersey (not done that in ages)
- Visiting the beach.
- 6 years my Husband Ste has been clear of Cancer! :)
- KFC -Corn Cobette Fillet Burger Regular Fries Regular Drink 1 Piece of Chicken.
- Wearing perfume.
- Having new followers on my blog and social network places.
- Been to see Enrique Iglesias in concert twice was amazing!
- Wearing comfy Pjs Love just lounging around in them.
- Snow makes me happy especially if it snows during the festive season.
- Having quality time with my Husband Ste.
- Warm fluffy socks.
- Having my make-up hair done by my daughter kim.
- receiving comments on my blog post it is always nice to see.
What are the things make you happy?
More posts coming up shortly.
Thanks for stopping by.