Monday, 24 August 2015

This Or That Beauty Tag!

Hi friends 
I seen this tag posted by Tazmin at Its Miss Tazmin It looks fun!

MAKEUP

Blush or Bronzer: Blush I love both but I do like a bit of colour on my cheeks.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:Lipstick there are some nice new shades out there for every season.

Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara as I have fair hair and lashes so they need a coat of black.

Foundation or Concealer: Foundation I love having my face covered up with a good coverage foundation.

Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow: Neuteral for daytime and colour for night!

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow: Pressed I love the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder transparent.

Brushes or Sponges: Brushes for sure as they give the best finish for makeup.

NAILS

O.P.I or China Glaze: O.P.I as I have some nice shades and the names are cool too.

Long or Short: long

Acrylic or Natural: Natural

Brights or Darks: Brights for warmer months and dark for colder months.

Flower or No Flower:Flower

BODY

Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume I love having different scents

Lotion or Body Butter: Body butter.

Body Wash or Soap: Body wash

LUSH or Other Bath Company: Lush or Soap and Glory

FASHION

Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans!

Long Sleeve or Short: Long

Dresses or Skirts: Dresses and maxi dresses.

Stripes or Plaid: Stripes.

Flipflops or Sandals: Sandals! flip flops for in-doors

Scarves or Hats: Scarves

Studs or Dangly Earrings: both but I would say depending on my mood studs.

Necklaces or Bracelets: Necklaces

Heels or Flats: Flats( or wedges)

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Short cowboy

Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodie!

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21


HAIR

Curly or Straight: My hair is straight so straight sometimes I curl it.

Bun or Ponytail: Bun


Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby pins.

Hair Spray or Gel: Hair spray!

Long or Short: Long

Light or Dark: light as I have always been light blonde/browns

Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: Side sweep.

Up or Down: I like my hair down


RANDOM

Rain or Shine: Shine I always like sunshine

Winter as I am done with this hot weather haha.

Fall or Spring: Fall

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

You are tagged!
Thanks for reading.  
 
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...