Wednesday, 2 September 2015

100 Questions Nobody Ever Asks, Tag

Hi friends
I seen Danielle from aship load of polish do this tag it looked fun and something different so I thought I would give it ago.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Well I don't have a closet but I do have wardrobes and the doors are almost shut.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Depends if they are nice and smell nice! if so then yes.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Ttucked in I hate having a sheet that does not stay fitted on the bed.

4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Nope I do not see the point really.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I do use them sometimes to remind myself of something I need to jot down.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I only use the vouchers from my Tesco clubcard and sometimes I forget to take them when shopping.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Uh oh neither! but if I have to choose I would say a bear hopefully I can leg it away from it before it crushed me!

8. Do you have freckles?
Yes only a little across my nose and cheeks but they are very faint.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes I try to smile big!

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I really dislike rude and arrogant people it cost nothing for manners.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No I haven't done that since I was a kid!

12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yes once when myself and my Husband took our dog for a long walk I was so desperate I had to go by a tree and have my husband stand guard haha

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
No never!

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Well I do sometimes dance along if I like the song and I am cleaning(housework) but not if there is no music.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No I have never done that to be honest as it looks horrible haha.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
1 My lovely husband of course!

17. What size is your bed?
Double

18. What is your song of the week?
I like a few but at the moment I love The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face see it on YouTube 


19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Depends on the skin tone some pinks can look awful. but each to there own if a guy wants to wear pink so be it.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not anymore.

21. What is your least favourite movie?
Thats a diffifult one as there is a few but I would have to say Interstella was so boring and long and did not have a great storyline.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If I tell you Id have to kill you!

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Either Orange and mango Juice or a cup of Tea.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or BBQ sauce

25. What is your favourite food?
Chinese takeaways.

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
I like The Godfather films. The Lord of the Rings films. Rocky Films. and The Terminator films.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Ste my hubby.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It was a note to my blog Giveaway winner recently.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Urm no.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.

33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope

34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
Tune and sweetcorn with mayo and salad!

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
A grill up! eggs bacon beans mushrooms sausage black pudding.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
Usually around 12 sometimes earlier if I am tried.

37. Are you lazy?
I would say sometimes I can be although I try not to be if that makes sense?

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Only sometimes if my mum could spare the money to dress me up.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Year of the Rabbit.
For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope for a long time.
It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a rabbit as her pet, which stimulated the thought that only this creature was amiable enough to match her noble beauty.
People in Rabbit sign are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.

40. How many languages can you speak?
English.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Lego

43. Are you stubborn?
I have been told I can be very stubburn sometimes!

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Leno.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
I like to watch Eastenders, Corrination street.

46. Are you afraid of heights?
I am very scared of heights yes.

47. Do you sing in the car?
Sometimes depends on the song.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes.

49. Do you dance in the car?
If Im a passenger yeah I have a little boogie.

50. Ever used a gun?
No!

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Gosh must have been a family Christmas portrait in 2005/6

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I think some can be but some are fun.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not really I start early buying gifts mid year a few items at a time it adds up! and that takes a lot of stress out of the festive season.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Never heard of it before.

55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Apple or strawberry.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A singer,dancer a teacher.

 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes we are spirits heaven they are around us often.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
I do sometimes yes.

59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
when I remember to yes.

60. Do you wear slippers?
Sometimes when it is cold but in warmer weather I wear flip flops.

61. Do you wear a bath robe?
If I am getting out the bath or shower yes. or in winter time over my pjs.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a T shirt nightdress or Pjs.

63. What was your first concert?
We took our daughter to see The pussycat Dolls live in Manchester arena in 2007 it was fantastic!

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I live in the UK, but if I lived th USA it would be Target.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas

66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
no dont think I have.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
no although I was always dancing as a kid.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nope

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
no

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
yes I have cried at certain times in my life that have made me happy.

74. Own any record albums?
Level 42 LP.

75. Own a record player?
Nope

76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Sometimes I do but I mainly burn wax melts or scented candles.

77. Ever been in love?
Yes still am!

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Ive seen Enrique Iglesias twice in concert and he is brilliant! I would like to see Beyonce or Usher or Justin Timberlake.oh and def leopard!

79. What was the last concert you saw?
We seen Enrique Iglesias back in 2014.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Oh Hot for sure.

81. Tea or coffee?
I do like both depends on my mood. but I mostly drink tea.

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Cookies but only a little as I am diabetic.

83. Can you swim well?
No I cannot swim at all.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
no

85. Are you patient?
I would like to say I am as when I am doing nailart you have to have a lot of patience.

86. DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ

87. Ever won a contest?
yes not many though

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
no

89. Which are better: black or green olives?
Neither

90. Can you knit or crochet?
no

91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room/lounge

92. Do you want to get married?
I am married!

93. If married, how long have you been married?
19 years this year!

94. Who was your highschool crush?
wow that is hard to remember if I did have one!doubt I did.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No I dont cry or throw a fit I try to talk calmly and discuss things if I dont see it going well I either get moody or sulk.

96. Do you have kids?
Yes 1 daughter she is 18. and my furr babies 2 cats called Sophie and Bella.

97. Do you want kids?
I would want more but I cannot.

98. What is your favourite colour?
Pink/coral.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes a few people and pets.

100. Who are you going to tag to do this video/tag next?
Anyone who wants to give it a go.

Let me know if you fill it out,

Thanks for reading!
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...