Monday, 21 September 2015

A-Z Tag

Hey friends
I seen Danielle from aship load of polish. do this tag and I thought I would take part.
So here is my answers.
 A. Age: 39

B. Bed size: Double

C. Chore that you hate:washing dishes.

D. D. Dogs: Love dogs I had a few dogs in my lifetime all sadly passed away.

E. Essential start to your day: medication then breakfast.

F. Fear: losing the ones I love.

G. Greatest achievement: silly to say but being a Mum to Kimberley!

H. Height: 5’4″ 

I. Instruments you play: Guitar my Dad taught me when I was a child.

J. Job title: Housewife/Mum

K. Kids: 1 daughter

L. Love: Husband Ste

M. Mother’s name: Irene

N. Nicknames: Dory,Bun,not many thankfully haha.

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I gave birth to Kimberley.

P. Pet peeves:  Rude arrogant people with no manners.

Q. Quote from a movie: “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” — Forrest Gump

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Older Brother and Sister.

T. Television show/program: Supernatural.

U. Underdog moment: Being silly I dunno haha

V. Vegetable you hate: Runner beans.

W. What makes you run late: Needing the toilet!

X. X-files: cool tv show yeah!

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a nice chicken pasta and sheppards pie.

Z. Zoo animal: I love Tigers and Meercats

p.s The T was missing so I made a prompt for it.

Let me know if you join in you are all tagged!

Don't forget I have a giveaway on my blog enter HERE
 
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...