Saturday, 26 September 2015

The Autumn Tag

Hi friends 
I love this time of year! All the lovely colours of autumn.
 I came across this tag while browsing Hayley's blog
So I thought I would join in!

Favourite thing about autumn
I absolutely love being all cosy with my woolies on all wrapped up warm taking brisk walks in the crisp fresh autumn air.
Watching the leaves fall.
I also love making lovely hot dinners such as Sheppard's pie and sausage casserole great for cold weather to warm your insides up!
I love getting into my cosy pjs and fluffy socks and relax with the living flame fire on.

Favourite drink
I love my cup of teas anyway but I do like having a nice milky opitions hot chocolate with a sprinkle of chocolate on top.

Favourite scent/candle
I really love warm spicey scents to have around the home such as apple cinammon warm winter berries and gingerbread.

Best lipstick
I have a few days I like but mainly pinky Mauve's and reds is great for this season.I've been loving Maybelline lipsticks lately!

Go to moisturiser
I really like L'OrĂ©al Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Moisturiser - Normal/Combination 50ml I also love kheils midnight recovery for the evenings!

Go to colour for your eyes
I love urban decay naked palette the colours are great for day and night.

Favourite outfit to wear
I love cosy warm jumpers and jeggings with my furr lined boots and when it is very chilly I will add a fluffy/wooly scarf.or I'm in my pjs!

Autumn treat
I would treat myself to a new outfit or boots! other treats would be for Christmas time giving to family.

Favourite place to be
I Love being at home cosy and warm with my husband Ste and daughter kim and our 2 cats!

That's it for this tag! I hope you all join in and if you do leave your link in the comments so I can see your answers.
Have a great weekend! Review post coming up on Monday.
Don't forget my giveaway click here to enter!
BLOGLOVIN' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm so doing this tag on my own blog! I looove autumn, and nothing gets you into the spirit of things like a good ol' fashioned tag <3

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily thanks for commenting let me know if you do this tag :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...