Saturday 30 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Films

Hello my lovely friends

I have been busy a lot lately but I found some time to do this weeks challenge and the theme is films!
 
 
I love all The Terminator films and I decided to freehand Arnie!


Here are the items I used for this nailart.
  • Pretty polish in Leather effect black.
  • Moyou Nails polish in Silver.
  • Barry M foils effect paint in Silver.
  • Stamping plates for the metal patterns and zips.
  • Various Acrylic paints. and some silver studs.
I began with the Black polish 2 coats on the middle and little finger.
I then used the Moyou Nails polish 2 coats on the pointer and ring fingernail.
When dry I then used the Barry M polish to stamp the patterns over the silver.
I stamped the zips on the black nails and stuck some studs on.
The thumb nail I freehand painted the terminator using acrylic paints.


Thanks for stopping by please check out the other wonderful nails below.
cya soon! 

Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...