Friday 20 February 2015

Gradient effect leopard print nails!

Hi friends

How are we all? good I hope.
I have been super busy this week but I did manage to do some nailart and take some pics of them on my new camera!
Bare with me on this though as I am still getting use to the different settings so I am still novice to it.

Now on to the nails!







The items I used to create this nail art are as follows


  • Sinful Colors polish in Dream on.
  • W7 polish in Fuchsia.
  • Laval polish in Ultra orange.
  • Barry M base&top coat all in one.
  • Maybelline nailart pen in Black.
  • Dotting tool.
  • Make-up sponge.
I started with a base coat of white polish on all the nails ( beautyuk polish in white out)
Once dry I then took the make-up sponge and painted the 3 colour polishes across the sponge I repeated this step about 3/4 times  making sure each coat was dry inbetween each coat.
once dry I appled the leopard print using the nailart pen freehand to each nail. then using the dotting tool I placed the 2 colours in the spaces between the black.I then finnished this off with a top coat.



I was very pleased with the finnished look! I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by.
More posts coming up very soon!
♡Dawn♡

























2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...