Next month October 14th I will hit the big old 4-0, and to mark the occasion I have compiled a collection of items which I’ve had my eye on for a while, which not only are suitable for a birthday but also Christmas time! I would be very grateful to receive any of these as gifts (*nudge nudge wink wink* family!).
In the next few weeks I will be bringing you some stamping plates and nail polish reviews from Moyou Nails!
I love Moyou Nails for stamping it is one of the easiest simplest ways to brighten up any manicure and make your nails look fabulous!
Today I have Moyou Nails plate No 128 and Moyou polish in Silver and Moyou Nails top coat!.
I love how easy Moyou stamping plates are to use and the polish is very good for stamping with and to use alone.
The top coat gives a great finish and shine to seal your masterpiece!
MOYOU PLATES £4.99
One of our most popular plates, the image plate 128 it is all about lines and geometry. You will find geometry everywhere in nature and not only. Try a mermaid tale design with the full fish scales rectangle.
Below is the items I used to create this mani and the picture of them.
Barry M paint in Coconut.
BeautyUK polish in Pink lemonade.
Moyou Nails polish in Silver.you can purchase it HERE
Moyou Nails polish in Shocking Pink.you can purchase it HERE
I started with a base coat of the creamy coconut polish on each nail apart from the little finger I used 2 coats of the Moyou Nails silver polish.
I gave the thumb nail 2 coats of the essence polish then the pointer finger I gave 2 coats of the coconut polish.I then stamped a pattern using the Moyou Nails silver polish.
The middle finger I used the Beauty uk polish as the base and Moyou pink polish for stripes and stuck some sequins across the nail.I used the same pink to stamp on the ring finger.I gave them a Moyou Nails top coat to seal it all.
I hope you enjoyed this review for Moyou Nails I am looking forward to bringing you more Moyou Nails products reviews in the next few weeks!
Don't forget you can win your very own Moyou Nails stamping plates all 5 of your choice! as the giveaway is still on my blog click HERE to enter!
Thanks Moyou Nails for sponsoring the giveaway and for the products to review.
I decided to do a nailart for each plate first up is the plate No 300
Image Plate 300 You can purchase it HERE MOYOU DESCRIPTION £4.99
Music is food for soul and a girl will never give up on her favourite band. Stay in trend with the full design image plate 300 and tell everyone what your style is. With plenty of designs to mix and match, this is the stamping plate to have.
Items I used for this nailart.
Moyou polish in White.
Moyou plate No 300.
Moyou polish in Shocking Pink.
BeautyUK polish in Pink lemonade.
Moyou polish in Royal purple.
Barry M paint in Silver foil effect.
Color Club Holographic polish in Harp on it.
NYC top coat.
Nailart stamping polish in Black.
I started with a white base coat on all nails apart from the thumb and middle finger nails as I gave them a coat of the silver polish as a base first then I gave a coat of the Holographic polish.
The pointer finger nail I gave 2 coats of white then I used the stamper and the black nail polish on the thumb nail also.
The ring and little finger I did a gradient effect using the makeup sponge and applying the royal purple at the top of the nail then the shocking pink middle and the pink lemonade at the nail tip I did this step about 4 times then blended them using the NYC top coat..
I then used the royal purple to stamp on the middle finger. I used the silver polish to stamp on the ring and little finger.
Last up is the animal print nails.
Image Plate 303 You can purchase it HERE MOYOU DESCRIPTION £4.99
Inspired from the safari world, the Concept Collection Image Plate 303 will give you plenty of design ideas for your nail art. Mix and match different colours and different techniques with this full design plate.
Items I used for this nailart
Moyou polish in White.
TarasTalons indie brand polish in Tigerlily.
BeautyUK polish no name (mustard yellow)
Saffron polish no name ( mustard yellow)
Revlon polish in Hot Chocolate.
nailart stamping polish in black.
Moyou plate No 303.
Moyou stamping set.
I started with a white base 2 coats then I stamped the ring finger and little finger using the black polish.
I took the saffron polish and used it on the pointer finger then used the black polish to stamp.
I used the beautyuk polish on the middle finger and I used the hot chocolate polish to stamp.
I did the gradient effect using the Tigerlily polish and the beautyuk polish applying it with a sponge about 3 times. then I dabbed a little white in the middle of the nail. I used the black polish to stamp.
I enjoyed this review I you did too! Now for the Giveaway information!
This giveaway is an international giveaway! The winner can choose 5 Moyou Nails stamping plates of there choice. The 2 runner ups can choose 3 Moyou Nails stamping plates each of there choice.I am not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.Entrants must be over 18 or seek parents/guardians permission to disclose their address.This giveaway is open to everybody, apart from SPAM or COMPETITION ACCOUNTS.Any invalid entries will be removed.You MUST complete ALL mandatory entries to be in with a chance...I will be checking! The
winner and 2 runner ups will be announced within 48 hours of the competition closing,
and will be emailed with the winner name and the 2 runner up names posted on the Rafflecopter
widget of this post. The winner and the 2 runner ups must reply to the email within 72 hours
to claim the prize, or an alternative winners will be selected.The competition will run from Monday 14 September 2015 and closes on Monday 19 October 2015!.GOOD LUCK!
Thanks to Moyou Nails for the items for review and for sponsoring the giveaway! Thank you friends for reading!
It is already September were does the time go! and summertime in the UK has been wet and clody for the most part so I thought I would do another easy Summer flower nailart for you.
I used the items listed below.
Barry M paint in Coconut.
Barry M paint in Peach Melba.
BeautyUK polish in Kensington.
IMN out the door top coat.
Green sharpie pen.
I started with 2 coats of the Coconut polish on all nails apart from the ring finger I gave 2 coats of the BeautyUK polish.
I then used the dotting tool to create some flower petals using the Peach melba polish on the nails. then I used the green pen for leaves and a top coat. to seal and place the beads in the centre flowers.
Hi friends I seen Danielle from aship load of polish do this tag it looked fun and something different so I thought I would give it ago. 1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Well I don't have a closet but I do have wardrobes and the doors are almost shut.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Depends if they are nice and smell nice! if so then yes.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Ttucked in I hate having a sheet that does not stay fitted on the bed.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? Nope I do not see the point really.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I do use them sometimes to remind myself of something I need to jot down.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I only use the vouchers from my Tesco clubcard and sometimes I forget to take them when shopping.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Uh oh neither! but if I have to choose I would say a bear hopefully I can leg it away from it before it crushed me!
8. Do you have freckles? Yes only a little across my nose and cheeks but they are very faint.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes I try to smile big!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? I really dislike rude and arrogant people it cost nothing for manners.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No I haven't done that since I was a kid!
12. Have you peed in the woods? Yes once when myself and my Husband took our dog for a long walk I was so desperate I had to go by a tree and have my husband stand guard haha
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? No never!
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Well I do sometimes dance along if I like the song and I am cleaning(housework) but not if there is no music.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No I have never done that to be honest as it looks horrible haha.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 1 My lovely husband of course!
17. What size is your bed? Double
18. What is your song of the week? I like a few but at the moment I love The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face see it on YouTube 19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? Depends on the skin tone some pinks can look awful. but each to there own if a guy wants to wear pink so be it.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Not anymore.
21. What is your least favourite movie? Thats a diffifult one as there is a few but I would have to say Interstella was so boring and long and did not have a great storyline.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? If I tell you Id have to kill you!
23. What do you drink with dinner? Either Orange and mango Juice or a cup of Tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup or BBQ sauce
25. What is your favourite food? Chinese takeaways.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? I like The Godfather films. The Lord of the Rings films. Rocky Films. and The Terminator films.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Ste my hubby.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It was a note to my blog Giveaway winner recently.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Urm no.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No.
33. Ever ran out of gas? Nope
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich? Tune and sweetcorn with mayo and salad!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? A grill up! eggs bacon beans mushrooms sausage black pudding.
36. What is your usual bedtime? Usually around 12 sometimes earlier if I am tried.
37. Are you lazy? I would say sometimes I can be although I try not to be if that makes sense?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Only sometimes if my mum could spare the money to dress me up.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Year of the Rabbit. For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope for a long time. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a rabbit as her pet, which stimulated the thought that only this creature was amiable enough to match her noble beauty. People in Rabbit sign are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.
40. How many languages can you speak? English.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Lego
43. Are you stubborn? I have been told I can be very stubburn sometimes!
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? Leno.
45. Ever watch soap operas? I like to watch Eastenders, Corrination street.
46. Are you afraid of heights? I am very scared of heights yes.
47. Do you sing in the car? Sometimes depends on the song.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
49. Do you dance in the car? If Im a passenger yeah I have a little boogie.
50. Ever used a gun? No!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Gosh must have been a family Christmas portrait in 2005/6
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? I think some can be but some are fun.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Not really I start early buying gifts mid year a few items at a time it adds up! and that takes a lot of stress out of the festive season.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Never heard of it before.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie? Apple or strawberry.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A singer,dancer a teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes we are spirits heaven they are around us often.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? I do sometimes yes.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? when I remember to yes.
60. Do you wear slippers? Sometimes when it is cold but in warmer weather I wear flip flops.
61. Do you wear a bath robe? If I am getting out the bath or shower yes. or in winter time over my pjs.
62. What do you wear to bed? Usually a T shirt nightdress or Pjs.
63. What was your first concert? We took our daughter to see The pussycat Dolls live in Manchester arena in 2007 it was fantastic!
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? I live in the UK, but if I lived th USA it would be Target.
65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas
66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? no dont think I have.
69. Ever take dance lessons? no although I was always dancing as a kid.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? no
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? yes I have cried at certain times in my life that have made me happy.
74. Own any record albums? Level 42 LP.
75. Own a record player? Nope
76. Do you regularly burn incense? Sometimes I do but I mainly burn wax melts or scented candles.
77. Ever been in love? Yes still am!
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Ive seen Enrique Iglesias twice in concert and he is brilliant! I would like to see Beyonce or Usher or Justin Timberlake.oh and def leopard!
79. What was the last concert you saw? We seen Enrique Iglesias back in 2014.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Oh Hot for sure.
81. Tea or coffee? I do like both depends on my mood. but I mostly drink tea.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Cookies but only a little as I am diabetic.
83. Can you swim well? No I cannot swim at all.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? no
85. Are you patient? I would like to say I am as when I am doing nailart you have to have a lot of patience.
86. DJ or band at a wedding? DJ
87. Ever won a contest? yes not many though
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? no
89. Which are better: black or green olives? Neither
90. Can you knit or crochet? no
91. Best room for a fireplace? The living room/lounge
92. Do you want to get married? I am married!
93. If married, how long have you been married? 19 years this year!
94. Who was your highschool crush? wow that is hard to remember if I did have one!doubt I did.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No I dont cry or throw a fit I try to talk calmly and discuss things if I dont see it going well I either get moody or sulk.
96. Do you have kids? Yes 1 daughter she is 18. and my furr babies 2 cats called Sophie and Bella.
97. Do you want kids? I would want more but I cannot.
98. What is your favourite colour? Pink/coral.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes a few people and pets.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video/tag next? Anyone who wants to give it a go.
Let me know if you fill it out, Thanks for reading!