I have been practicing my stamping as I was kindly sent some products to review from Moyou Nails
I was sent these lovely items..Sorry this post is picture heavy!
- Moyou Stamper& scraper.
- Moyou polish in California Orange.
- Moyou polish in Light Blue.
- Moyou polish in Atlantic Green.
- Moyou polish in Shocking Pink.
- Moyou polish in Yellow.
- Stamping plates No 123. No 133. No 110. No 64. No 126.
Moyou Polishes Rating..
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 good brush
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny
Removal = Easy to remove.
Overall = 8/10
Purchase from = moyounails.com
I also done some nailart with the use of the Moyou polishes and Stamping plates.
First nailart I done was this lovely gradient effect tropical design..
- I used Moyou polishes Shocking pink California Orange and Light blue.(old burgundy moyou polish)
- Moyou plates No 126 and No 133.
- Moyou stamper&scraper.
- Makeup sponge not pictured.
I gave the nails all 2 coats of the Yellow Moyou polish then when dry I used a makeup sponge and painted shocking pink and California orange and yellow polishes on to the sponge applied this to each nail and repeated this step about 4 times.
I then applied a top coat once fully dry I used the stamper to place the images on to each nail.
I used the light blue to fill in the dolphins.
Next up is a cool pattern design nailart.
- Shocking pink and light blue Moyou polishes.
- Glitter blue nailart striper.
- Moyou plate 123
I painted 2 coats of shocking pink on to the thumb middle and ring finger. then painted the light blue on to the pointer finger and little finger.
When fully dry I then took the stamper and stamped half the thumb and middle and full print on the ring finger.
I then put a glitter line across the pattern and the pink. then it is done!
Next I have an Oriental design nailart for you with Dragons!
- Caviar gold beads.
- Moyou polishes in Gold and Burgundy(old).
- Moyou plate No 64.
I started with 2 coats of gold polish on all nails apart from the middle finger. I painted 2 coats of Burgundy polish.
I then took some gold beads and placed them on the middle finger.
using the burgundy polish I stamped some dragons on to the nails.
Last up is a pretty Flamingo design nailart.
- Beautyuk polish in white.
- Moyou polish in shocking pink.
- Catrice glitter polish in Have an ice day.
- Moyou plate No 110.
I gave all the nails a white base 2 coats.
I painted the middle finger using the shocking pink 2 coats.
the ring finger I gave 2 coats of the glitter polish.
The rest of the nails I stamped using the Shocking pink.
I hope you enjoyed my review and nailart designs!
Many thanks to Moyou for sending the products for review.
More posts shortly Please follow my blog if you haven't already, Thank you :)