Friday 23 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Orange, Purple and Green

 
 
Hi friends
 This week's challenge colors are orange, purple and green, and my personal pattern prompt is a Nude base.
 
I decided to do a simple cute nailart for this weeks prompt.
here are the items I used.
 
 
  •  Revlon polish in Sandy Beige
  • Moyou Nails polish in California Orange
  • Sinful Colors polish in Cloud 9
  • Nicole O.P.I polish in Make a change
  • Rimmel polish in Block your green
  • Dotting tool
  • Barry M paint in Fashion Icon
  • Nail studs
  • BeautyUK ultra gloss top coat
I started with the beige base coat on the thumb,pointer and middle finger.
I gave them 2 coats.
I then used my dotting tool to create simple flower shapes in orange and purple and used the studs in the center.
I then used the green polish for leaves went over the orange and purple with the glittery polishes to make a little sparkle.
painted 2 coats of orange on the ring and little finger and went over it with the sinful colors glitter and top coat the rest all done!

Please leave me your comments in the box below I love reading your comments. Don't forget to follow me if you haven't already thank you. More posts shortly!
please check the other fabulous nail art below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...