Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sparkly-camouflage nails

Hi friends

How you all doing? I hope you all well.
I have a nailart to post today!

I got this inspiration from a pair of camouflage shorts I have (but not as sparkly)lol

Here is the items I used below.

  • Beautyuk polish in Blackout.
  • Neon nails polish(B&M) in Green.
  • Sinful colors polish in Pisache.
  • Catrice polish in It's Rambo No 5.
  • Saffron polish in shade 15.
  • W7 Glitter polish in Cosmic green.
  • Rhinestones and sequins and a dotting tool.


I gave all the nails a base coat first then I painted the thumb and middle finger with 1 coat of the B&M polish and then when dry 2 coats of the glitter polish.
The pointer finger I painted 2 coats of the Sinful colors.
The ring finger I painted 2 coats of the Catrice polish and the little finger I gave 2 coats of the Saffron polish.
I stuck on some sequins and rhinestones on the nails.
for the thumb and middle finger I used the dotting tool to create the camouflage pattern using the Sinful colours the Catrice polish and the Saffron polish and then the black beautyuk polish.ALL DONE!



Hope you enjoyed my  nail art! Thanks for reading more posts coming up shortly!
Have a wonderful Day!
♡Dawn♡  













10 comments:

  1. Love this skittlette, it looks so so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much for your lovely comment :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this, looks like my son's bedroom curtains lol, awesome job hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much hun :) great news on Sophie having a baby girl! hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. This is a great manicure! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much hun xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have done the camouflage it looks great ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun I am glad you like it :-) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...