How you all doing? I hope you all well.
I have a nailart to post today!
I got this inspiration from a pair of camouflage shorts I have (but not as sparkly)lol
Here is the items I used below.
- Beautyuk polish in Blackout.
- Neon nails polish(B&M) in Green.
- Sinful colors polish in Pisache.
- Catrice polish in It's Rambo No 5.
- Saffron polish in shade 15.
- W7 Glitter polish in Cosmic green.
- Rhinestones and sequins and a dotting tool.
I gave all the nails a base coat first then I painted the thumb and middle finger with 1 coat of the B&M polish and then when dry 2 coats of the glitter polish.
The pointer finger I painted 2 coats of the Sinful colors.
The ring finger I painted 2 coats of the Catrice polish and the little finger I gave 2 coats of the Saffron polish.
I stuck on some sequins and rhinestones on the nails.
for the thumb and middle finger I used the dotting tool to create the camouflage pattern using the Sinful colours the Catrice polish and the Saffron polish and then the black beautyuk polish.ALL DONE!
Hope you enjoyed my nail art! Thanks for reading more posts coming up shortly!
Have a wonderful Day!