Saturday 14 March 2015

Pink flower on holo polish

Hi friends

 For all of you that has stuck with me and followed my blog Just wanna send you a hugs from me to you :)

 I did a flower nail art for Mothers day which I liked. I hope you do too.


The list of items I used to create this nail art are below.

  • Beautyuk polish in Black.
  • Make up revolution polish in Cream.
  • Rimmel polish in Little bo peep.
  • Catherine Arley polish in Hypoullergenic (holo)
  • Active cosmetics polish sorry no name (dark gray)
  • ma.nishma polish in Space silver.
  • inm out the door top coat.
  • Dotting tool.
  • pearl beads.
  • Acrylic paints.
  • Beautyuk matte top coat(not pictured)
 I started with The thumb I used 2 coats of the rimmel polish then a top coat and a blue bead near the cuticle.
The pointer finger I used 2 coats of the Black polish then wehn dry I gave it a coat of beautyuk matte polish. then I went over the nail with the Black polish placing random dots on the nail.
The middle finger I gave it 2 coats of the Holo polish then I painted the flower freehand with acrylic paints then put a blue bead in the centre flower.
The ring finger I gave 2 coats of the cream polish and a blue bead and a top coat.
The little finger I used the dark gray polish then went over the nail with the space silver polish all done!



Thanks for stopping by
More posts shortly.
 ♡Dawn♡ 



4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love your nail shape too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey :) I love your denim mani you did when I give it ago I will mention you in the blog too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That is so kind of you hun thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...