For all of you that has stuck with me and followed my blog Just wanna send you a hugs from me to you :)
I did a flower nail art for Mothers day which I liked. I hope you do too.
The list of items I used to create this nail art are below.
- Beautyuk polish in Black.
- Make up revolution polish in Cream.
- Rimmel polish in Little bo peep.
- Catherine Arley polish in Hypoullergenic (holo)
- Active cosmetics polish sorry no name (dark gray)
- ma.nishma polish in Space silver.
- inm out the door top coat.
- Dotting tool.
- pearl beads.
- Acrylic paints.
- Beautyuk matte top coat(not pictured)
The pointer finger I used 2 coats of the Black polish then wehn dry I gave it a coat of beautyuk matte polish. then I went over the nail with the Black polish placing random dots on the nail.
The middle finger I gave it 2 coats of the Holo polish then I painted the flower freehand with acrylic paints then put a blue bead in the centre flower.
The ring finger I gave 2 coats of the cream polish and a blue bead and a top coat.
The little finger I used the dark gray polish then went over the nail with the space silver polish all done!
Thanks for stopping by
More posts shortly.