- Revlon polish in Pale cashmere.
- Laval polish in Pastel blue.
- Barry M paint in Damson.
- makeup sponge.
- various Acrylic paints and brushes.
- Saffron clear top coat.
- BP snowflake stamping plate stamper and scraper.
- Blue glitter striper.
- Color Club holographic polish in Harp on it.
- Holographic nailart studs.
I began with the pointer and ring and little finger using a gradient effect using the Revlon polish and Barry M and the Laval polish applying it onto a makeup sponge then onto the nails.I repeated this step about 3 times.
Then when tacky I went over the nails with the clear top coat.
Once dry fully I then used the Color Club polish to stamp some snowflakes onto the nails.
I then started to paint santa on the thumb nail and then used a light blue on the middle finger to create a snowflake and then went over it with the glitter striper.stuck on a nail stud in the centre.
I hope you liked this festive nailart!
Please do check the other fabulous festive nailart below!
May I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and healthy New year!