Saturday 19 December 2015

40 great nailart ideas-Christmas


Hi my festive friends!
I hope you all are excited for Christmas! I know I am and there is some more wrapping to do but I am almost done!
 
This weeks 40gnai theme prompt is Christmas  and I thought I would do a freehand of Santa  and some snowflakes.
 
The items are listed below I used for this nailart.

  • Revlon polish in Pale cashmere.
  • Laval polish in Pastel blue.
  • Barry M paint in Damson.
  • makeup sponge.
  • various Acrylic paints and brushes.
  • Saffron clear top coat.
  • BP snowflake stamping plate stamper and scraper.
  • Blue glitter striper.
  • Color Club holographic polish in Harp on it.
  • Holographic nailart studs.
I began with the pointer and ring and little finger using a gradient effect using the Revlon polish and Barry M and the Laval polish applying it onto a makeup sponge then onto the nails.I repeated this step about 3 times.
Then when tacky I went over the nails with the clear top coat.
Once dry fully I then used the Color Club polish to stamp some snowflakes onto the nails.
I then started to paint santa on the thumb nail and then used a light blue on the middle finger to create a snowflake and then went over it with the glitter striper.stuck on a nail stud in the centre.




I hope you liked this festive nailart!
Please do check the other fabulous festive nailart below!
May I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and healthy New year!
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...