Saturday 12 December 2015

40 great nailart ideas-Winter

 
 
Hello friends
I have this weeks challenge mani for you!
 
This weeks prompt was winter theme and I chosen to do a winter scene Christmas theme type of mani on my nails using acrylic paints and some polishes and glitter!
 
 
I used various colours of paints freehand to create the scene of landscape snow and some deers the middle finger is a lit candle.
I sprinkled a little silver glitter onto the branches and snow on the scene,
the other nails was ciate polish and maybelline polish very similar in colour and Catrice glitter topper on top of it. 
It's not one of my best to be honest having a bad back doesn't help but I managed to finish this nailart and it's turned out well.



please take a look at the wonderful manis below.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...