Saturday 16 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Things That Fly

Hiya friends
It is the weekend and time for this weeks challenge!
This weeks prompt is things that fly. so I decided to do some gorgeous Parrrots!
 
 
The items are listed below I used for this nailart.
 
  •  Various water colour and acrylic paints.
  • Color Club polish in London calling.
  • Barry M paint in Sugar apple.
  • Moyra polish in Green light.
  • Moyou Nails clear top coat.
  • Barry M glitter paint in Catwalk Queen.
I began with using various paints to create the parrot on the thumb nail and middle fingernail.
I then gave 2 coats of the color club polish on the pointer fingernail and 2 coats of the Barry M paint on the ring finger with the glitter on top. the Moyra polish on the little fingernail and a top coat to seal it all.



Please check out the other wonderful nailart below!
More posts shortly.
Have a lovely weekend! 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...