For dynamic nails with various optical illusions full designs, MoYou Nails stamping plate 400 is ideal. These designs will definitely make people double take and mix and match the colours to make the nail art pop. With our new plate size, you’ll have more designs and space to play.
The designs size range from 0.5 x 1.5 cm to 1.5 x 2 cm.
- Moyou Nails Square stamping plate No 400 You can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails polish in White you can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails stamping kit you can purchase it HERE
- Ciate clear top coat.
- Catrice million styles effect top coat in Have an ice day.
- Barry M polishes in Sugar apple, Peach Melba, Berry blossom.
- Dotting tool.
I started with a white base coat I used Moyou Nails white polish.
I then waited until all nails had dried fully then I used each polish and dotting tool to create strips of coloured lines on the thumb, pointer and ring finger nail then when dry I stamped over the nails using the white polish, gave the middle finger 2 coats of the Barry M polish in Berry blossom then I gave 2 coats of the Barry M polish peach melba on the ring fingernail then a top coat to seal it all.
I hope you liked todays post more posts coming up soon!
Thanks to Moyou Nails for thiese items to review.
Have a fabulous day!