Thursday 4 December 2014

rudolph & Snowman festive nailart


Hello friends

bbbrrrr it sure is getting chilly out there I hope you all keeping warm and well.
I have my Christmas decorations all done and the tree up it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 

I have 2 easy and simple fun festive cute nailart manis for you today the famous rudolph the red nose reindeer and a cute snowman!

First off is the snowman mani.


  • Maybelline nail art pens in Black. Red. Turquoise.
  • CK glitter polish in Hallucination.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Snow me white.
  • Make-up revolution polishes in Luxury Cream.and Find true love.
  • Barry M paint in Ruby Slippers.
  • Dotting tool.


I started with a base coat and 2 coats of the Luxury cream polish on all nails apart from the middle finger which I gave that nail 2 coats of the Find true love(light blue shade)
I then used the dotting tool to create a simple snowman shape on the thumb nail using the white polish and dotting some snow around.
I used the nailart pen in red on the ring finger to make the candy stripes and then once dry I went over it carefully using the dotting tool with the Barry M glitter.
On the pointer and little finger I gave 2 coats of the CK glitter.
Back to the thumb nail I used the nailart pens to finish the snowman and a little orange acrylic for the carrot nose.
The middle finger I used the white again to create a snowflake went over it slightly with the CK glitter.
gave them a glossy top coat.and all done.


Next up is Rudolph!


  • Sinful Colors polish in Snow me white.
  • Sally Hansen polish in Crystal Beading.
  • BeautyUK Ultra gloss top coat.
  • Barry M paint in Ruby slippers.
  • Catrice polish in Marilyn & me.
  • Revlon polish in Hot Chocolate.
  • Laval polish in Pastel Blue.
  • Etude house ice-cream polish in Chocolate.
  • Rhinestones.
  • Dotting tool.
  • small nailart brush.


I started with 2 coats of the Pastel blue on each nail.
Then I used the Sally Hansen polish over the nails then the nailart brush and the white polish to create the snowflakes on each nail.
I took some nail Rhinestones while polish was tacky and stuck them on the snowflakes.
The middle finger I used the nailart brush again using the Hot chocolate polish for Rudolph's face and Antlers then the light brown/chocolate polish for the mouth area and ears.
Using the dotting tool I used the white for the eyes and also for the nose to make the red stand out more.
I then used a small bit of black for the eyes and went over his nose using the Catrice polish and then the Barry M polish.
Gave them a top coat and it is done.



Thanks for stopping by more festive posts coming up shortly.
♡Dawn♡

sparklysharpandfabulous


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...