Saturday 13 December 2014

blogger swap Q&A post

Hello friends

I hope you all well.
I have a fun type of post for you today!
I am going to introduce you to another fabulous blogger by doing a blogger swap Q&A post. 
Her name is Jess and I would love for you all to take a look at her links below and give her a follow.


Hi Dawn thanks for having me on your blog! I'm Jess, I'm 30 years old and I live in Australia but lets get onto the questions shall we?
Jess

What is the blog focus
my blog focus is make up and lifestyle, but I'm also branching out into shopping/fashion and hauls and animal posts.
 

What made you start blogging?
I was admiring blogs, and was bored one day and basically thought I could do that, I also thought there was a lack of drug store blogs because a lot of people were showing high end make up rather than just drug store. So that's what I primarily show.


What keeps you blogging
My creativity, my reading of other blogs, and the purchasing of make up basically, what else am I going to do with the make up? it needs more uses heehee.


What other blogs are inspirational to you?
berrixbeauty

tatjanag
ellesees
thesundaygirl


here are a couple of fave products the Fresh and flawless foundation powder by Australis 

and W7 London eyes pallet


What advice would you give to someone starting a blog
only do it if you have the time and know what its about
do it for fun, know what you want to write about, find your purpose.
I'm endevouring on a vlog channel on youtube! the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1DsWt4I7l8
and about my blog, maybemayhemmakeup I think that people needing to save money or being thrifty need not be afraid to look at different alternatives for shopping! thrift stores are great and popular! I'm addicted so much so I work at one! 



I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Thanks for stopping by more festive posts coming up shortly.
♡Dawn♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...