Friday, 19 June 2015

Spongebob and Pineapples nailart!

Hiya friends
It is Friday! wow this week has gone by so fast don't you think?
Anyhoo I have a quick fun nailart today!
Spongebob and Pineapples!



Here are the items I used to create the nailart.
  • BeautyUK polish in White.
  • Moyou polish in Shocking Pink and Light Blue.
  • Laval polish in Pastel Blue.
  • Sally Hansen polish in Starcrossed.
  • Barry M polishes in Neon Yellow and Catwalk queen.
  • Moyra polish in Green Light.
  • Benecos polish in Pepper Green.
  • Front cover polish (no name) copper brown.
  • Makeup sponge.
  • Dotting tool.
  • Striping nailart brush.
  • Sharpie pens (not pictured)
  • Barry M top coat.
I did an ombre effect using the Pink moyou polish and light blue and laval blue polish then I used the above items to freehand the pineapples and spongebob face I outlined using the sharpies for his face and his mouth.


 
Sorry I have not gone into detail more as I say this has to be quick post today.
I hope you liked my spongebob pineapple nails!
Dont forget my giveaway is still running on my blog click HERE to enter!
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

24 comments:

  1. Love this, such a fun mani ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw in the preview how many polishes you used for the mani, I was extremely curious about the design. I love how cute Spongebob came out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I did use a lot of polishes the ombre and pineapples and detailing all used a lot! Thank you for your comment ☺

      Delete
  3. WOW your so good at Nail Art. I particularly love the Spongebob ones :-)

    http://carlyccxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly for your kind comment ☺

      Delete
  4. I love your Spongebob, it is very cute and artistic- you are so talented dear Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much hun that is so kind of you to say ☺

      Delete
    2. you very welcome Dawn- you are my favourite nail artist :)
      And I think that one day we should meet for some coffee in Liverpool

      Delete
    3. That's a great idea I'd love to have coffee and a chat! And thank you for saying I'm your favourite nail artist that means a lot hugs ☺

      Delete
  5. Awwww that spongebob is sooo cute!...and those pineapples seems juicy...(lol)....Well balanced mani....love it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks hun for commenting ☺

      Delete
  6. Cute nails, i like the way you've created the pic collage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much shilpa ☺

      Delete
  7. These are great.. Who doesn't love Sponge bob?! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany you are very kind ☺ x

      Delete
  8. Spongebob! so cute. your so talented it blows me away all the time xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much Kim hugs xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...