Monday 13 July 2015

Makeup Revolution haul!

Hiya friends
I have a little make-up haul for you today!
I bought a few things online and some of the items are from  the Makeup Revolution online store.
Here is a list and a few pics of what I got below!


  •  Makeup Revolution I Heart Eye Shadow Palette Go To Heaven 8.5g
    18 eyeshadows in a gorgeous wheel of colour…developed to roll away to heavenly times ahead!
  • Makeup Revolution Salvation palette Iconic Pro 2
    Contains: 16 ‘Super-Elite’ Eyeshadows in a range of Matte & Shimmer Shades.
    This is a Dupe for the  LORAC PRO Palette 2!  
  • Amazing Curl Mascara
    This formula boosts the curls whilst separating the lashes.
  •  The Kajal eyeliner
    gives an intense yet smudgeproof look.Soften the line with a blending brush or your fingers.
  • The One Blush Stick.Pink.
    Use strong and vibrant, or sheer. Designed for multiple use across Cheeks and Lips, use Dry for Hi-Intensity Colour or apply Wet for a smooth sheer finish. 
  • Amazing Care Lipstick #happylips in Love a Hug. and Love Pink.
    A shot of intense colour in the core surrounded by the comfort and hydration or Argan Oil outer.
  • Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray.
    . Our Oil Control Fixing Spray is a lightweight setting spray that helps deflect surface shine for a natural matte finish. High Tech ingredients keep foundation and eye makeup in place, with NO smudging and NO fading. That ‘Just-Applied’ look for up to 12 hours. 
I love the eye shadow palettes they are very pigmented! great colours!
The Lipsticks are very moisturising and softens my lips with a nice colour.you have to apply a few coats for a good coverage.
The Mascara is is dark brown and I like wearing this for a more natural look during daytime and gives my lashes a curl.
The blusher is great for a natural glow I love the pink shade it is so gurly!
The Kajal liner is great for the lower and top lash line and for a smokey eye too!
The fixing spray is brilliant! I love it especially during the summer time! this helps control the oils during the day and evening if I re apply. 

There it is my first Makeup revolution haul! Hope you liked it.
My giveaway is still running only 6days left to get your entries in! Click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

3 comments:

  1. I love makeup Rev, I bought loads last yr. I'm just starting to run out of my favs , so need another haul soon. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love makeup rev too! I also love sleek they are good as well.thanks for commenting carol xx☺

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...