I was in the mood to do something bright and quick and easy on my nails!
So I decided to do a gradient effect with flowers using sharpie gold pens.
Here is the items I used for this nailart!
- Vivien Kondor polishes in Neon Yellow and Neon Green.
- Moyou polishes in light Blue.
- Gold and bronze gold sharpies markers.
- Gold beads.
- 2 Gold nailart studs.
- Saffron clear nail polish.
- Makeup sponge.
- BeautyUK polish in White.
I then gave it a clear top coat to blend it all well. once fully dry I used the gold sharpies to freehand some flower petals and the triangle on the ring finger,then I applied the studs and the beads.all done!
I hope you liked this nailart!
More posts shortly.
I still have my international giveaway running on my blog click HERE to enter!
Have a wonderful day!