Saturday 28 November 2015

40 great nailart ideas- comics & cartoons

Hi friends
it is the weekend yay! and that can only mean one thing? yes its time for this weeks 40 great nailart ideas the prompt is comics & cartoons!
 
 
I decided to do a simple nailart this week and one of my favourite cartoon characters when I was growing up was The Pink Panther!
 
  
The items I used for this nailart are listed below.
 
  • Moyou Nails polish in White.
  • BeautyUK matte top coat.
  • Nicole by O.P.I polish in Carnival cotton candy.
  • Nails INC polish in Kensington square.
  • Sinful colors in Pinky Glitter.
  • Sharpie markers in black yellow dark-pink
  • MoYou Nails Image Plate 405
 I started with the thumb nail first and I gave the thumb nail a coat of white as a base then when dry I went over it with the matte top coat as I find when using any marker pens it it easier to use on a matte surface.
I began drawing the pink panther using a pink marker and filled it in with a nailart brush and the OPI polish and the Nails incs polish I went over any lines again with the dark pink marker.I filled in the eyes with the yellow marker.
I then started with the middle and little finger gave a coat of white polish and on the middle finger I sketched out the detective character using the black marker.
On the little finger I used  the MoYou Nails Image Plate 405 for the paw prints using the OPI polish.
The pointer finger I used the OPI polish and on the ring finger I used the Nails inc polish then when dry I gave the 2 nails a coat of the pink glitter polish.

 
I wasn't that happy with the final result of this nailart as I struggled to sit comfortably as I was in a lot of pain with my back which has a bulging disk  but anyways I hope you liked this nailart!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Please check the other fabulous nailart below.
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...