- Cosy fluffy warm socks and onsie/pjs
- Relaxing all snug and warm by the fireplace watching TV/films
- Hot Chocolate (options as they are sugar free great for us diabetics!)
- Christmas time spending it with loved ones and the decorations gifts its my favourite time of the year!
- Snow!! I wish for some snow every winter as we hardly ever get snow in Liverpool but when we do its great!
- Wearing a warm cosy jumper coat and woolies and fleece lined boots on a crisp cold winter's day stroll.
- Having duvet days when it's cold raining and blustery outside and you're all cosy inside the duvet having a DVD box set marathon.
- Warm hearty meals such as sausage casserole and scouse (Liverpudlian stew) and home made soup.
- I look forward to the festive nailart challenges and creating Christmas scenes on my nails!
Monday, 30 November 2015
10 things I love about winter!
Posted by Dawn at 11:30