A special plate for Halloween, the new image plate 304 complements your manicure and spices up your costume. With ghosts, pumpkins, flying bats and a haunted house, your costume will stand out at every party.
Create a scary silhouette Halloween manicure with the seven small designs from the Image Plate 13. With a range of bats, skulls, cobwebs and much more, this plate is perfect not only for adults but also for the little ones. Your costume will stand out and your manicure will be the most admired at any party.
- Moyou Nails plate number 304 you can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails plate number 13 you can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails polish in Black you can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails polish in White you can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails polish in Silver you can purchase it HERE
- Moyou Nails stamping set you can purchase it HERE
- Nailart fan brush
- Ciate neon glitter-foam party
- Ciate polish in Boom box.
- Technic party brights polish in neon yellow.
- Laval polish in Ultra Green and Ultra Orange
I used the Ciate polish on all nails then while tacky I used the fan brush to sprinkle some of the ciate glitter on top.
When dry I then took various different images from the 2 stamping plates and used the silver and white polishes and went over the white carefully with a nailart brush with the neon colours.