Sunday 2 March 2014

Make-A-Wish Foundation Charity of the month nail art!


Hi my lovely friends.

I have this month's March Children's/Youth Charity of the month nail art!

I wanted to pick sooo many worthy Children's charities and I may do more this month however for now I decided to choose
The Make-A-Wish Foundation UK is a charity which has granted more than 8,000 magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.
General information
Make-A-Wish accepts referrals for potential wish children from parents or guardians, medical professionals – or even the children themselves. The children must:

Be living with a life-threatening condition
Be aged 3-17 at the time of the wish
Not have had a wish granted before

Please ring 01276 40 50 60 or email info@make-a-wish.org.uk
For more information or donate please click HERE.



Now for my manicure.


Items I used for this mani are..
  • Accurate nail art pens in Holo silver and White.
  • Rimmel brit polish in Brit Blue.
  • NYC clear top coat.
  • Dotting tool.

I took the logo from the charity I used the Rimmel polish as a base and painted a star and tail using the white nail art pen and dotting tool and went over it with the glitter holo pen.applied a top coat and it was done simple!


That is all for now I will look forward to seeing what other nail bloggers do for there charity nails:)
Please follow my blog if you haven't already, Thank you :)
♡Dawn♡




3 comments:

  1. Great mani and charity Dawn :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda rushed this mani as I was so tired blames my diabetes hehe anyway thanks so much for commenting Tracey hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...