it is almost the weekend! this week has flown by for me.
I was looking through my make-up collection the other day sorting it out and thought oooh I am gonna do a nail art based on the betty lou manizer bronzer by the balm.
The items I used to create this nail are pictured and listed below.
- Saffron polish in Cream (no name)
- LA Colors polish glitter in Gold Nugget.
- Ciate polish in Kiss Chase.
- Sinful Colors glitter polish in Pinky Glitter.
- Etude House ice-cream polish in Chocolate.
- Wet n Wild strengthening polish glitter topper (no name).
- Acrylic paints.
- betty lou manizer bronzer by the balm cosmetics.
I started with the thumb base using the Saffron polish in cream then I hand painted the betty lou manizer face onto the thumb nail using Acrylic paints.
I then used the Ciate polish on the fingers except the middle finger I used the ice-cream chocolate for that finger and went over it with the LA Colours polish to make it look like the bronzer.
gave it all a top coat and all done :)
Thanks for stopping by I hope you liked my nail art!
More posts shortly. Have a wonderful Day!