I hope you all well.just a quick post today.
I have a Dry shampoo Batiste Cherry can inspired nail art today.
I liked the pattern so I thought I would give this a quick try.
The items I used as follows.
- Saffron polish in Pastel green.
- Sinful Colors polish in Crossing heart.
- NYC polish in Pinstripe White.
- Jess polish in All that jazz.
- Nail art pens in dark and metallic green.
- Barry M base and top coat.
I started with the Saffron polish as a base colour.
I then used a large dotting tool and done some darker red dots using the Jess polish and when dry I went over the dots with the red polish as the cherrys on all the nails.
Waited for them to dry again and took a small dotting tool and used the NYC white to give the small shine on each cherry.
I used the nail art pens for the stems and leaves gave it all a top coat and all done.
Hope you liked my cherry nails!
I will have more posts coming up soon!Please follow me if you haven't already thanks :)
cheers for stopping by.