Monday 15 September 2014

BornPrettyStore review/Nailart

Hi friends

I had a busy weekend! hope you all had a lovely weekend?
I was contacted by BornPrettyStore to do some more product reviews/nailart.

I was sent 3 items to review.


350Pcs/Box 2mm-5mm Delicate Water Dropping Heart Design Rhinestone 3D Nail Art Decoration.

Born Pretty Holographic Holo Glitter Nail Polish Varnish Hologram Effect 4#. 


350pcs Candy Fluorescent Light Color Round Square Mix Stud Rhinestones Nail Art Decoration W/Box.

The 2 nailart designs I decided to do are very easy and simple to do.The first nailart is with using the 350Pcs/Box 2mm-5mm Delicate Water Dropping Heart Design Rhinestone 3D Nail Art Decoration.


 Items used to creat the first nailart is listed below.
  • Beautyuk polishes in Blackout and White out.
  • make-up sponge(not pictured)
  • The colour experts nail polish in Splendor.
  • Beautyuk ultra gloss top coat.
  • 350Pcs/Box 2mm-5mm Delicate Water Dropping Heart Design Rhinestone 3D Nail Art Decoration.


I started with a white base on all nails then I took a make-up sponge and painted half white half black on the sponge then dabbed onto each nail and I repeated this step about 3 times.
I then gave it a quick top coat to blend the colours more.
I then stuck on the rhinestones and made a simple flower pattern with them on each nail.
The little finger I used the Splendor glitter polish and stuck some rhinestones on to finish the look.gave them all another gloss top coat and it is finished.
I found the rhinestones easy to use and vary in size and you get alot in the wheel to do many more different kinds of nailart.Great for a more elegant design or even glam up a boring polish with these pretty rhinestones.


The last nailart design is a more fun summery look.


  • Born Pretty Holographic Holo Glitter Nail Polish Varnish Hologram Effect 4#.
  • Beautyuk ultra gloss top coat.
  • Moyra vivid sands polish in Green light.
  • 350pcs Candy Fluorescent Light Color Round Square Mix Stud Rhinestones Nail Art Decoration.


I started this nailart with applying at least 3 coats of the Born Pretty Holographic Holo Glitter Nail Polish on the thumb middle and little finger.I found it applies well with a good brush and the holo effect is fabulous!
I then applied 2 coats of the Moyra green polish.on the pointer and ring finger.
while tacky I then stuck on various studs from the  350pcs Candy Fluorescent Light Color Round Square Mix Stud Rhinestones Nail Art Decoration. these studs are easy to use and you get lots to play with! these are fun and great for any nailart to liven it up! give your nails a party!
I then gave it a top coat and it is all done.



I want to also say Thank you again to BornPrettyStore for sending me some fabulous products to review!
I highly recommend the company and there products

I hope you enjoyed my BornPrettyStore nailart/review.

Don't forget to enter the International giveaway! PiggieLuv's Birthday Bash! Ends September 22nd click HERE.
More posts coming real soon! thanks for reading :)
♡Dawn♡ 
























6 comments:

  1. Great products dear...holo polish is superb!! loved your nail art..

    http://anubhootikhanna.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love holo polishes! thank you for your kind comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. lovely holo :)
    Amazing products for review Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holo is really nice especially in the sunlight! thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow both designs are gorgeous! Love them :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you like them both! thank you :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...