Wednesday 10 September 2014

Zoё’s Place Baby Hospice charity of the month nailart

Hi friends

I hope your week got off to a great start. I have hurt my right shoulder so doing everyday things is a challenge at the moment as is nailart (right being my dominant hand) nailart is proving the most to be difficult. but I do have help at hand for chores etc if I need it so that's good.

It's that time again for my SassyLittleNails Monthly Charity nail art challenge!
Please feel free to join in my charity nailart challenge.


This month of September charity is for Hospices/Hospitals.

I have chosen a special Hospice called Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice.Registered National Charity No. 1092545.
The Zoë’s Place Trust is a registered charity providing respite and end of life care to babies and infants aged from birth to five years suffering from life-limiting or life-threatening conditions.
Help support Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice! Please visit there web site click HERE and donate as much as you can. Thank you x



 Items used to create this nailart in support of Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice are below.
  • Nailart pen in Red.
  • Beautyuk high gloss top coat.
  • Saffron polish in cream.
  • Catrice million styles polish in Have an ice day.
  • Black marker pen.
  • 2 packs of coloured nail stickers 1 with letters.
  • Black rhinestones.


I applied 2 coats of the Saffron polish to each nail.
The thumb I freehand drawn the bear's face and stuck on2 black rhinestones on his eyes.
The pointer finger I stuck on the stickers with the letter's spelling Zoes place.
The middle and little finger I used the nailart pen and did some freehand paw prints.
I stuck some more stickers on the ring finger to make a paw shape also.and gave it the glitter Catrice top coat.
I gave the other nails a clear top coat to finish.


I hope you liked my Charity nail art to support this charity and raise awareness please help all you can thank you.

Please follow me if you haven't already thanks :)
Don't forget to check out the fabulous nail art below! 

More posts shortly thanks for stopping by.
♡Dawn♡   




4 comments:

  1. Cheers hun for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely nail art and for a good cause too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun yes it is such a great cause I hope it helps them :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...