Here is a quick nail art post of Green grass blades requested by one of my readers.
Items used for this mani are from left to right...
- Technic clear top coat.
- Disney nail art pen in green.
- Rimmel London lasting pro polish in Midnight Blue
- Saffron nail polish in colour 15(dark green)
- Technic Party Brights polish in AYA NAPA.
- W7 nail glitter polish in Cosmic Green.
I started with painting all the nails with the Rimmel polish as a base colour.
Then I started using the Disney nail art pen in the corners and gently flicking the pen upwards to make a grass blade.I then did the same with the Saffron polish and Technic polish using a nail art small brush.
Once dry I then dabbed some of the W7 glitter polish on each nail then applied a top coat and all done!
I hope you like this mani.its fairly easy to do.
Have a great weekend:) more posts shortly.If you have any comments or questions post down below and please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already bye for now :)