Thursday 3 October 2013

Trafford Centre mini Haul

Hiya Friends I hope everyone is well and good and keeping warm.
I have been busy the past few days,Sunday was a lovely day as it was my Daughters 17th birthday!
We took a shopping trip to the Trafford Centre in Manchester so my Daughter Kim could spend some of her birthday money she got off relatives.
And I have to share what I bought home with me hehe as I could not resist!

Firstly OMG my favourite shop ever has to be Victoria's secret. This has to be the most luxurious sexiest girly shop I have ever been to.recently just opened in the Trafford Centre.
The quality is outstanding and the staff and service is excellent!I had a look around the store and looked at the Lingerie,it is amazing and so sexy!
I was put off by the price of some of them but the quality is what you pay for.

I then wondered into the beauty part were the famous VS scents body sprays are.and OMG I had to go around sampling almost all the scents! I love love love them.
So I decided (with a little persuasion from Kim lol)to purchase a collection of scents and body lotions in a box.it cost £20 for 60ml bottles.
 
Victoria's secret scent description says...A flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.


Victoria's secret scent description says..A flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent. 




Victoria's secret scent description says..A seductive, warm fragrance. Ignite an Amber Romance, a sensual embrace of sultry amber and crème anglaise. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent. 



Next store we visited was Debenhams and Selfridge's
while browsing around we was chatting to members of staff and they kindly gave us some samples to try :)
(Review of these will be coming up in another post soon.)

No visit wouldnt be the same without popping into another favourite store of mine..Superdrug.
I recently was sent some 2True products for a review and I decided to have alook at what other products there to try.so I bought a Face matt powder and 2 nail polishes :)


I swatched these polishes on a nail wheel for you to see.
I love these shades the left polish is a glittery sparkly clear polish with purply blue speckles.
the polish on the right is a deep red plum with speckles of gold.Superdrug had a offer on buy any 3. 2True products for £5.

I also was looking at the sleek brand as my Daughter Kim recommended there blush so I thought I would give it ago.
This is a gorgeous Coral peachy colour I love it! so pigmented and worth £4.

That's all for today folks! I hope you enjoyed reading my Trafford Centre haul.More posts coming up in next day or so!
Tat Ta <3
<3Dawn<3



   



8 comments:

  1. That set from VS, looks gorgeous, would make a nice pressie too, I just need to go there soon, I know I will love this shop. Not sure Rob will like me spending hours in there cos he knows what Im like, but who cares,..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Carol It is a fabulous shop to spend hours in as I did lol (poor Ste) and its well worth the visit :)
    The set is lovely and would make a great gift as would so many of there products on offer! You would seriously love it! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's an awesome purchase from Victoria's Secret. Bet they all smell fab as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment Linderella <3 yes they all smell sooooo good! my fav out the set has to be the Amber Romance.so nice :)xx

      Delete
  4. Well Im off to the Trafford Centre on sunday, persuaded Rob to go, we booked one of those day trips coach's-they pick you up locally (early) and drop you off and then come back later for you (around 5pm), normally wouldn't go shopping on a sunday as its my PJ day, lol but the other days they do, would mean us getting a day off work and Ive already got leave booked for oct, nov and dec. Im looking forward to Victoria's secret visit, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I bet you have a great day Carol at the Trafford Centre you will love it! VS is well worth the visit but make sure you dont break the bank lol I could have spent lots in there if I had the money! :)

      Delete
  5. Hiya Dawn I ended up spending £29 in there, what a fab shop, I got the same set as you, as it seemed good value, and then I decided to get one of the fragrances to match, that's when I couldn't decide which one as they were all lovely in the set, would have bought all 3 but that would have cost too much, lol even though the bottle of perfume was £11, I decided on Pure Seduction. She also gave me a perfume sample called Bombshell, as for the underwear its lovely but soooo expensive, I ended up buying some knickers from La senza as they had a sale on. We had a fab day and would go there again. The food court was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad you enjoyed your visit there :) I wish I could have spent more in there.The underwear is very expensive but you can tell its good quality.
      The pure seduction is such a lovely scent! you chosen well :) there is so many choices to eat in the Trafford centre we going back for a Christmas shop next month! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...