Hope your Saturday is going good?
I am on Day 4 of The 12 Days of Xmas Challenge! hosted by Nail Art Novice.
Today is Festive Colours/Glitters.
I decided to use some stickers with my nail art today here is a list of items used.
- Technic Clear top coat.
- W7 Polish in Pillar Box Red.
- 2True Glossywear polish in Shade No 9.
- BC (Body Collection) Polish in Sapphire.
- BC Polish in 24 ct Gold.
- Technic party brights nail polish in AYA NAPA.
- George (ASDA) Gel pro polish in Nude Beige.
- Holographic party stickers.
- Sprinkle Glitter pots in Gold. Silver. Red. Blue. Green.
I used the George polish as a base for all the nails.I then applied The base polishes for each tip.
once dried I painted some clear polish on each tip and applied the individual Glitters over the top.I then applied a gift sticker on the thumb a few random ones on first finger and middle finger I applied the word PARTY and ring finger a bow and little finger some stars.all done :)
I hope you liked my Christmas Party Glitter theme nail art.
back shortly with more festive Nail art :) Have a fabulous weekend! Festive hugs <3Dawn<3