I hope you all looking forward to the festive days ahead as I am :)
Today I have the last day of the 12 Days of Xmas Challenge! hosted by the lovely nailartnovice
I have really enjoyed doing this challenge thanks nailartnovice for putting this challenge together.
I decided to do The Grinch theme nail art as I love the film and decided to sparkle up the other nails too!
List of items I used.
- Crystal Nails 2 in 1 base&top coat.
- Maybelline express finish in AQUA.
- W7 Glitter polish in Cosmic Green.
- Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
- Nicole by O.P.I in a lit-teal-bit of love.
- O.P.I shatter polish in Silver.
- Laval Glitter polish in Glitter Dazzle.
- Saffron glitter polish in multi.
- Saffron glitter polish in green.
- Ciate polish in Mojito.
- Ciate polish in Big yellow taxi.
- Disney nail art pen in Red.
- Black marker pen.
The thumb I used the Nicole O.P.I polish and then used the Saffron green glitter over the nail tip.
The first finger I used the sinful colors as a base then used the saffron polish in multi.
The middle finger I used the white as a base then I hand drawn the grinch with the bllack marker I filled in the green face using the Ciate polish and the yellow Ciate polish for the eyes.the red nail art pen for the hat.
The ring finger I used the sinful colors as a base then went over it with the Maybelline polish 2 coats then on the nail tip used the W7 cosmic Green.
The little finger I used the sinful colors and then painted the shatter polish over it then went over it with the Laval glitter.then once dry used the top coat.
All done for this challenge.
But I will be doing some more posts shortly over the Christmas period.
I wish you all
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
Festive Hugs to you all.