I have another 8 Days Christmas Nails Challenge! Day 7 Santa Hats!!! hosted by the lovely bitenomore
Items used for this mani below.
- Benecos polish in Pepper green.
- W7 Glitter polish in Multi Dazzle.
- Saffron Glitter polish in 04.
- Saffron Glitter polish in 72.
- 2True Metallica polish in Aglaia.
- 2True sequins polish in Tyra.
- 2True sequins polish in Eva.
- Barry M Gelly polish in Blueberry.
- Laval polish in White.
- Rimmel lasting polish in Block your green.
- Disney nail art pens in Yellow. White. Black. Red.
- Various sequins and pom pom cotton wool.
I used the 2True polish in Tyra on the thumb as a base.then I used the Red nail art pen to paint the hat shape.went over it with some red glitter.cut some cotton wool for the rim of the hat stuck it on then did the same with the hat bobble pom pom using cotton wool.
I used the benecos polish as a base for the first finger then I used various glitter polishes and a few red stripes and red rim using the red nail art pen.and a few red rhinestones, stuck a green pom pom on for that Christmas warm wooly hat look.
I used the Metallica polish for the base midde finger then I painted a red hat shape stuck some red glitter over the hat and finished the hat rim and pom pom using the white nail art pen.
I used the Barry M polish as a base for the ring and little finger.
The ring finger I used the green benecos to paintthe Elf hat and then I stuck sequins on and painted the yellow pom pom and dots on the rim.
The litte finger I painted the hat again using the red nail pen and te white outlined it using the black.
Thats it my Festive Christmas Santa hats :)
More posts shortly