Hello again my friends.
I have been a little behind in posting for the challenges but I wont give up! lol okay
so here is Day 9 of The 12 Days of Xmas Challenge! this challenge is hosted by Nail Art Novice.
I really enjoyed doing this mani it was fun to do and I like this mani.
Here are a list of items used.
- Gold by Giles Glitter gold.
- Barry M Gelly polish in Blueberry.
- Revlon polish in Hot Chocolate.
- Rimmel lasting pro polish in Midnight blue,
- 2True salon shine polish in Mila.
- Calvin Klein Glitter polish in Hallucinate.
- Saffron glitter polish in shade 04.
- Sinful Colors polish in Snow me White.
- Disney Nail art pens in Pink. Green. Pearl white. Blue. Black. Red. Yellow.
- Technic Nail art pens in Silver. Gold.
I used the Rimmel polish as a base on the thumb and middle and little finger.I also used the Barry M polish as a base on the first and ring finger.
I then painted White circles for the snowmen's bodies on each nail.
on the thumb I decided to do a snowman family.little snowboy on the left snowman Daddy middle and snow Mummy on the right.
I used the black nail art pen for the eyes and mouths on each face.then I used the 2True Mila (orange) polish for each Carrot nose.
I then used the nail art pens for the hats/scarfs mits/buttons.then applied glitter over the top of some of the nails.
All done! what fun that was :)
Thanks for stopping by :)
More posts coming up shortly.
Check out the other great bloggers hard work below :)