Monday 27 January 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet! 26th Jan Sparkle!

Hi Everyone hope you all well and good.

I have another Nail art Challenge FingerFood's Theme Buffet! 26th Jan Sparkle! 


This fabulous challenge is hosted by fingerfoodnails.

I decided to do a glamorous Red carpet/bafta awards nail art.  
Here is the items used and the picture below.


  • NYC Clear top coat.
  • 2True Salon Shine polish in Jessie.
  • W7 Glitter polish in Golden Shimmer.
  • Metal Nails metallic polish in Gold.
  • Rhinestones in Gold and Red.
  • Gold Mask nail accessory. 


I used the 2True polish in red as a base for the thumb and first finger and little finger.
Then I waited to dry and painted the ring finger with the W7 Glitter polish I also used the Gold metallic polish on the middle finger.
Once the middle finger was dry I then went over the finger using the red polish leaving a gap on one side showing the gold.
On the ring finger I then painted a diamond shape in the red polish once all the polish on each nail was dry I then applied the gold rhinestones on the thumb first finger little finger all on one side of the nail.
I did the same for the middle finger using red rhinestones.I applied a top coat then I placed the Gold Face mask while the clear coat was wet on the ring finger all done!

The Perfume bottle is Rapture by Victoria's Secret.
Rapture
Designer: Victoria Secret
Rapture
Designer: Victoria Secret


Thanks for reading and check out the wonderful manis below!
 ♡Dawn♡ 






















18 comments:

  1. Wonderful Dawn! It looks almost like a mani from Venecia :)- I like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I never heard of Venecia I don't think? hehe thank you for your kind comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the mani. They look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so kind of you thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Very Hollywood and very Venice at the same time! Fab work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what I wanted to achieve the Hollywood glam style hehe thanks Sam for commenting :)

      Delete
  5. Sooo regal! I love these Dawn, and that accent finger is just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun the accent finger is my favourite also :) thanks for commenting :) xxx

      Delete
  6. These are so luxurious! Nice shape too, really accentuated by the rhinestones :) Love your middle finger :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you to say thanks Emma :) the middle finger is one of my favs :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, Dawn, these are amazing! I absolutely love what you've done here. Very luxe looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that is so sweet of you to say thank you so much for commenting :) xxx

      Delete
  8. These are beautiful. So colorful and festive! I definitely agree with the others that they feel like they belong in the Carnival of Venice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manda thank you kindly for your lovely comment,I agree about the Carnival of Venice.:) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...