Sunday 12 January 2014

My LUSH fresh handmade cosmetics goodies!!


Hiya my lovely friends.
I hope you are all keeping well and your 2014 has kicked off to a positive good start.

Today I have a post all about one of my favourite shops LUSH!!! 
LUSH sell products such as handmade bath bombs soaps and much much more!
To find out more click HERE.

BUBBLE BARS

The Comforter
What Lush says :
This bar is supersized, so you’ll only need to crumble half a bar under your tap to make enough fruity bubbles for a long, comforting soak. Cassis Absolute gives The Comforter its distinctive blackcurrant fragrance, while bergamot adds an uplifting note and calming cypress oil brings a fresh, earthy base note.

My thoughts :
I have always loved this bubble bar and everytime I visit a LUSH store I have to buy one!
I break a piece off and pop it under a running bath tap and wait for the sweet calming aroma and all the fluffy bubbles then I simply chillax and lay back under the warm comfort of the bubbles.
The bar once melted in the bath water is softening on the skin and leaves you feeling fresh and fruity clean.
The bar is so scented and turns your bath water into a pink bubbly delight!

Karma Bubble Bar
What Lush says :
Sweet orange oil is refreshing, tangy and uplifting, as is lemongrass oil. Lavendin is a close relative of lavender and has similar relaxing properties. Pine oil adds a fresh, green note to the perfume and elemi oil, which is traditionally used in incense recipes, adds complexity and freshness.

My thoughts :
This is another favourite of mine.not as chucky as the comforter but you dont need to break off a lot to make a fabulous soak in the bath I find that when I do soak in the bath with this product it really softens my skin leaving it feeling so silky moisturised and smooth.I love the tangy smell and the freshness of this bar. 


Christmas Eve Bubble bar
What Lush says :
Designed by some of our (more party-animal) shop managers, who wanted something to use after long days at work, when they had parties or nightclubs to go to. They wanted something to refresh, wake themselves up and also leave them smelling fantastic.
They put a night sky and moon on the bar, because to them that heralds the time to get going and get out!
For the less party prone amongst us, this bar is great for use at all times of the day or night, but always when you want to be left feeling fantastic.

My thoughts :
This is fantastic for that cosy night in during the festive season to simply soak all them cares away.
I first noticed this product when one Christmas time my Daughter was using it running her bath.I was like omg that smells wonderful!
I had to get one for myself and I love this bar during Christmas time.
The scent is amazing and I do like Jasmine scents which is lovely.
This bar melts well under running water and all you need to add is candles a glass of wine or whatever you like and then enjoy a festive soak.


MASSAGE BARS

Each Peach (And Two's a Pair)  
What Lush says : 
The fruit oils not only give a lovely lighthearted fragrance that smells of summer and sun - grapefruit essential oil, sweet wild orange oil, lime oil and mandarin essential oil all fight depression, uplift the mind and clear your thoughts.
Lighthearted and frivolous oils in serious butters – Each Peach is a massage that makes you feel fruity and energised.
Named after the children’s book Each Peach Pear Plum.
We work with our spa massage therapists to find the exact blend that best suits our massage bars. We like to give a range of bars that provide different types of feels on the skin, everything from a rich heavy blend to lighter, dryer blends. But all of them need to go on the skin easily and glide well – so that your skin is not dragged and so it is easier for massaging. Our bars may look simple, but the formulas are finely crafted and honed to perfection.

Hottie
What Lush says :
Cocoa butter and shea butter moisturise and hold the oils close to the skin to allow them to get to work.
The shape of this bar is specially designed to give you a flat side to run over the skin and dissolve the butters, then you can flip to the bumpy side to knead and rub aching, knotted muscle areas to help release the tension and lengthen again.
When you’ve overdone it and feel you can’t go another step, you need a Hottie to get you back up and in the race again.
This massage bar was developed with Gav, who is something of a massage expert and worked with us to develop some of our spa treatments. We wanted to do a massage bar that suited the kind of work he does on pressure points and fatigued or tight muscles. We included jojoba oil, because Gav finds this oil gives him the best glide when he is massaging. The blend of oils were chosen to stimulate and warm muscles, giving good blood flow to the areas affected.
  
My thoughts on both bars :
I really enjoy using these massage bars.great for using alone to massage your tired legs or arms or even better when your other half massages you with this fabulous relaxing scent bar.
These bars last ages so oily and softening and they dont dry in fast either which helps when you are kneading them sore muscles.
Sometimes when my back pain triggers off my lovely Husband massages my back gently using the bar and it does really help ease tension/pain and stiffness.
I highly recommend these bars to anyone.


BATH BOMBS

Cinders
What Lush says :
Almond oil, sweet orange and cinnamon leaf essential oils give a festive, fruity scent with a touch of spice to lift the spirits and linger on the skin. We’ve also put popping candy into the mix, which will gently crackle like the sound of a warming fireside. Take Cinders into the bath if you want to hide away from the big bad world and feel the comforts of home. Also great if you want to clear out the cobwebs from your mind, or the dust and soot from your body.

My thoughts :
Oh my gosh this smells divine!spicy festive ball of fun. honestly I recommend this to anyone to try.
Just pop in your bath water and watch it fizzzzzzzzzz its cool and fun!
The popping candy makes it even more fun! great for my skin feels soft afterwards I love it!!!

Dragon's Egg
What Lush says :
As the white outer layer of Dragon’s Egg fizzes into a light, creamy foam, it releases a drift of dissolving dragon’s scales (rice paper confetti) and crackling popping candy. As its golden inner core is revealed, your bathwater is transformed into a shimmering amber. Its bergamot and citrus scents leave you feeling transformed and invigorated, so perfect for a morning bath.

My thoughts :
What a lovely fresh jasmine and fruity scented creamy fizzy fun popping candy bath bomb with confetti!!
This is just great for a nice morning/afternoon soak.I find it very re-freshing and as with most LUSH products smells amazing! I was told some people even buy these bath bombs and display them in a bowl as a scented room freshener alone! myself I love using them in the bath!

Well that is some of my LUSH goodies I enjoyed sharing with you :)
What are your favourite LUSH goodies?
More posts coming up soon!
Have a great Sunday! 
♡Dawn♡ 
 






* disclaimer the pictures are from the LUSH website because my bought LUSH items are in the packages so I can't take pictures sorry! *

2 comments:

  1. What a great post, I've only tried some of the bath bombs, they all are amazing. Unfortunately we don't have a Lush store nearby, I always have to wait until I go on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eli thanks for commenting :) maybe you could order LUSH on-line from there website instead of waiting to go on vacation?
    I know some love to order this way saves going out to the store hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...