Thursday 30 January 2014

Love Heart sweets nails

Hello Everyone I wonder if love is in the air?? hehe as I have a Valentine's day nail mani for you today.

I decided to start off with doing some Love Heart sweets nails! yum!



The items I used are listed below.
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polish in Berry Juicy.
  • Barry M polish in Peach Melba.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Snow me White.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Pistache.
  • Maybelline polish in Ceramic Blue.
  • Born Pretty Super Matte surface oil.
  • Disney nail art pens in Red. Pink. Blue.


I started with the base coats for the thumb I used the Sally Hansen polish.
The first finger I used the Barry M polish.
The middle finger I used the Sinful Colours polish.
The ring finger I used the Sinful Colors polish in Pistache.
The little finger I used the Maybelline polish.
I then waited for the base coats to dry on each nail once dry I applied the Matte coat polish.
After waiting for the matte to dry I then used the nail art pens and wrote various love heart quotes from my pack of sweets ( yummy)
that's it fairly simple nail mani to do.


Check back shortly for more nail art!
Love & Hugs 
♡Dawn♡  










6 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...