I have been feeling rather unwell lately with my tummy and bad back. but I have managed to do my Weather nails for the challenge FingerFood's Theme Buffet! hosted by Fingerfood
I decided to do a Rainbow gradient effect as we all could do be some brightness with all this dull weather lately. I was also inspired by cubbiful. birds-of-feather-stick-together.
Thanks Mina for the inspiration :)
here goes all the info and pics below :)
I used these polishes in the picture above as a base for my nails.
- Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
- Barry M polish in Peach Melba.
- Barry M Gelly Polish in Blueberry.
- Benecos polish in Sandstorm.
- 2True Salon Shine polish in Jessie.
- La Femme beauty polish in Neon Yellow.
- W7 Polish in Baby Pink.
- Sinful Colors in Pistache.
- 2True Salon Shine polish in Mila.
- Jess polish in Willow.
- Laval polish in Pastel Blue.
- Top coat Glitter polish.
- MUA Clear Top coat polish.
- Make-up sponge.
Thumb Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
First Finger Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
Middle finger Barry M polish in Peach Melba.
Ring finger Barry M Gelly polish in Blueberry.
Little finger Benecos polish in Sandstorm.
I waited for the base coats to dry then I applied the polishes in a row on the sponge then I gently dabbed on to each nail I re done this step about 4 times to get a good colour.
I then applied the glitter top coat on the ring and little finger with 2 nail art stars.
I applied a clear top coat on each nail and that is done :)
Thanks for stopping by more posts shortly.
Don't forget to check out the other wonderful bloggers below