Saturday 4 January 2014

My current favourites!!


Hello friends

I hope you all well and good,I'm ready for a relaxing weekend with my family.

I'm doing a post of my current favourites, as I wanted to do something different than nail art for a change.
Here are the items I am loving at the moment.


Make-up/beauty 

Max Factor face finity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation in Beige 55.


This foundation is a primer, concealer and foundation in one. It does exactly what it says! I love this foundation. I have been wearing it for a few months now and it gives me at least 5-6 hours wear without touch ups. I have combination skin and I find this foundation is good for my skin type. The texture is smooth, and gives excellent coverage. However if you have any blemishes you can add an extra layer of foundation if you need to. It feels light on my skin, not to heavy or cakey and applies well, buffs into my skin very easily which I use my real technique buffing brush to apply this. Overall a great product.


L'oreal False lash telescopic mascara infinitive length affect fibres in Magnetic black.

I have been using this mascara for a few months and I absolutely love this. The design of the mascara looks expensive cased in silver. It feels nice to hold. The wand is fantastic, it is flexible and separates my lashes. No clumps or spider lashes. This gives me the affect of false lashes with a few coats, it gives my lashes a curl, volume and lots of length.

Jane Iredale blush in cotton candy. 



I was kindly given this by my daughter as it suits my skin complexion because it has rose tones and is very warm toned. It is not a matte blush, it has plenty of shimmer. The pigmentation is excellent as it is a mineral powder a little bit goes along way. I have been wearing this a lot and it suits a lot of make-up looks.

Palmer's dark chocolate and peppermint lip butter. 



This is amazing and so tasty for the lips! Whenever I apply this, I am always licking it off! I wear this sometimes under my lipstick or without. It smells and tastes just like mint after eight chocolates. This softens my lips and keeps them moist throughout the day/night. Definitely worth a try if you are a chocoholic!!

Vaseline lip therapy Aloe Vera.



I was suffering from sore lips from the dry cold weather and as soon as I put this onto my lips it helped and soothed them. I wear this under my lipstick or without, it is great to heal them sore and chapped lips. It smells really nice, it reminds me of jelly sweets.


Martha Hill intensive nail cuticle treatment.



I was given this to review not so long along which I did a post on it.to see the post click HERE

I have been using this ever since every day/night. This really is a fantastic product for cuticles, I have found that it not only softens them but makes them look healthier. The cream is rich and soothing. It dries in pretty well after massaging it into my cuticles and nails.A little bit goes along way, I have been using this since early November and I am not half way through with it yet!


O.P.I Nail Envy Original



I was on the hunt for a nail strengthener and I was recommend this product by another blogger ( thank you )

I have been using this for a little while but tried others in between and none seems to beat the way this product works and strengthens my nails. I apply this every day for 5 days, then clean it off and start again. It has helped my nails a lot.




Fragrances:

Victoria's Secret Love spell body lotion & Fragrance mist.



The notes in this are cherry blossom and peach. I love the sweet smell that lingers on me for ages. When I apply the lotion and then the mist it intensifies the scent much more. I wear this during the day since it is a day time smell, fruity and sweet. I love a lot of Victoria's Secret scents, I have been wearing this more often.

The Body Shop White musk smoky rose.



100ML fragrance mist 

60ML EAU DE TOILETTE

30ML EAU DE PARFUM

A blend of white musk smoky rose creamy musk and bergamot  with notes of black rose.

I was given the mist and eau de toilette gift set from my lovely daughter for my Birthday last year and I fell in love with this scent so much I was wearing this almost every day if I wasn't wearing Victoria's secret scents.

I was also kindly given the eau de parfum as a Christmas gift from my lovely Sister in law and her 2 Daughters and Son.I was so thrilled with this gift as now I can intensify the scent with wearing all 3 products!

Great to wear for day or night!



Hair products:

Organ Oil hair treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract



Intensive hair repair 100ml with Moroccan argan oil extract is formulated to intensively hydrate hair, while also repairing and rejuvenating all hair types.
Specially formulated using fruit of the Argan tree and enriched with vitamin E, an antioxidant to nourish hair.


I have been using this product almost every time I wash my hair or at least 2/3 times a week.
I apply a small amount on my fingers and I work it into the ends of my damp hair then I comb it through and style my hair as normal.

This oil smells fantastic fruity and that nice smell you get when you had your hair done at the salon.it lingers in my hair and when my hair moves or sways you get a whiff of the lovely scent.

It makes my hair soft smooth and tames frizz and fly-aways I love it.

Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo 200ml 


Batiste Fresh dry shampoo with a cool and crisp fragrance. Batiste Fresh dry shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.  

I love this product sooooo much for days when I simply cant be bothered to wash my hair or I am in a rush and need a quick fix for my oily roots!
I spray and work into my hair then I brush it through it gives my hair volume and texture and smells fabulous too!

Favourite tv show/program


Supernatural


Google image. Jared on the left and my Jensen on the right hmm   :)


The thrilling and terrifying journey of the Winchester Brothers continues with the ninth season of “Supernatural” on The CW.

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) have spent the last eight years battling the things that go bump in the night. Over the years, with the help of the fallen angel Castiel (Misha Collins), and the King of Hell, Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard), the Winchesters have straddled the line between good and evil.

I love love love this American tv program!!and not just because Jensen Ackles stars in it :D 
My Daughter Kim edited this picture face in a hole of me with Jensen lol was very cool and funny :D 



I have season1 to 8 on dvd and I have watched every single one! and I am watching them all over again and at the moment I am watching season 4.


If you love the likes of spooky/scary tv shows then you will love this! 

Well that's all for now folks hope you enjoyed reading my favourites.
More posts shortly keep posted! :)
♡Dawn♡ 




2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...