Hello my lovelies :)
A very Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a good one and that 2014 will be your best year ever!
I have a new mani for you today one I've never tried before and wanted to give it ago.
I wanted to try my hand at creating a Galaxy on my nails using the sponging effect and dotting tool along with various polishes.
I have seen lots of nail artists bloggers doing this sort of mani and I like the look.
I did find this a little challenging and not as easy as it seems as I wanted to try different looks and clouds of gases and solar systems but I finally did it and here is my version below.
List of polishes used to create the Galactic universe.
- Calvin Klien glitter polish in Hallucinate.
- Wet n Wild polish in French manicure white.
- Rimmel polish in Midnight Blue.
- Nicole O.P.I in A lit-Teal bit of love.
- Technic polish in Black.
- W7 polish in Baby Pink.
- Revlon polish in Runway Pearl.
- George ASDA polish in Ultraviolet.
- W7 glitter polish in Galactic violet.
- Maybelline polish in Ceramic Blue.
- Saffron Glitter polish in 04.
- Color club polish in London calling.
- Rimmel metal rush polish colour changing.
- 17 polish in Peacock.
- Make-up sponge.
- Dotting tool.
I then dabbed various polishes with a make up sponge starting with the White then blues and other shades then used the dotting tool for stars.and the glitter for distant stars.
I thought I would google some pictures to get inspiration from to do my Galaxy nails.I added a shooting star/comet on the ring finger and I do like the comet tail worked out better than I hoped.
I think it isn't bad for my first attempt I will give this ago again soon as I do like the effect it gives.
I hope you enjoyed my Galaxy nails.
Have you tried this effect and did you like it?
Thanks for stopping by.
More posts shortly.