Sunday 19 January 2014

My Bridal/wedding Nail art!


Hey my lovely friends.  How are you all? I do hope you all keeping well and safe and good.

I recently had the idea to do a nail art suitable for either brides/bridesmaids wedding guests.
This is my first attempt to do this kinda nail art so thought I would give it ago as I am not a professional nail technician or anything this is simply just an experiment for me I suppose you could wear this look for any special occasion really.

So anyway I decided to do a simple swirl design with glitter and pearl beads!

The items used are listed below.
  • BC polish in Opal.
  • Laval polish in White.
  • Calvin Klein Glitter polish in Hallucinate.
  • NYC clear top coat polish.
  • Technic Nail art pen in White.
  • Various Pearl beads.

I used the BC polish as the base coat.
I then used the CK Glitter polish across each tip I used 2 coats for this.
I waited for it to dry fully then I used the Nail art pen to make the swirls pattern across each nail but the nail pen polish was gloopy and drying up so the swirls was a little bigger than I wanted.I applied clear top coat to the nails and placed the pearl beads all done!


I hope you liked my Wedding nail art! I like the Opal polish :)

Don't forget to join in on this months Animal Charity Nail art if you haven't already click here for more info.
More posts coming up soon!
♡Dawn♡














-

4 comments:

  1. Dawn, it is amazing. I was thinking about some wedding nails design challange and on your blog I found fabulous inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is something I was considering also lol but I have the Charity nail art challenge and other challenges I'm taking part in :) I am glad I inspired you to do this though let me know when you start and I will be taking part for sure :) xxxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...